19

Victoria
When we pulled up to my house he thought he was going to come in. I let him get by the grass and turned around and slapped him.

He looked at me and if his eyes could kill I would be dead. He grabbed my wrists and pulled me into him. "Why do you constantly put your fucking hands on me" He growled into my ear. "Because you a fucking hoe you fuck everything that had two sets of lips even if the bitch crippled you still gone fuck her" I said trying to push myself back.

He walked past me into the house where Brianna was sitting on the couch looking at Amy freak out with her boyfriend trying to calm her down. "Omg where the hell have you been, I've been calli-" I cut her off "I got kidnapped by a bitch nigga" I said making sure Brianna didn't hear.

Kevin turned around and stared at me intensely and I picked up a knife imitating me cutting him.

"You know what my blood pressure ain't about to go up fucking with Yall I'm gone!" Amy yelled dragging her boyfriend out the door who was also in the same gang as Kevin.

Brianna got off the sofa and walked over to Kevin rubbing her eyes. You could tell she was sleepy he picked her up and took her upstairs and I went in my room and showered.

After I got out I tried to lotion my body but I couldn't get my lower half. I poured and threw on a sports bra and some panties with a night gown that came to my knees. I laid down after putting my hair up into a ball and snuggled in the sheets. The warm cotton sheets made my body warm, I wrapped my feet into the covers and soaked into the memory foam.

The covers got snatched off me and the cold air attacked my body. I lifted up and threw the pillow at Kevin and the book next to my nightstand, the clock and a pen. He looked at me and walked around to my side of the bed and climbed on top of me.

I lifted my knee up to knee him in between the legs but he laid down on my stomach kissing the side while rubbing it. He pulled the covers over us as he kissed down my belly to my dripping wet cat. I was horny now and it wasn't no doubt, he slid my panties aside as he licked the outside of my clit then opened it and started feasting. I gripped the sheets and threw my head back while arching my back. "Mhmm" I moaned wrapping my legs around his neck grinding on his tongue.

He gripped my hips and took his tongue deeper into me. I started whimpering and trying to move back but he only pulled me closer making my legs start to shake and him speed up his pace. He started licking my clitoris making my body jerk back and a exploding orgasm come.

I rolled my eyes to the back of my head while he continued. I got a good grip on his hair and pushed him down further while he continued to blow and eat my pussy. He licked on my sensitive clitoris and a orgasmed just to that one lick. He put a finger inside of me then he slipped another in while his tongue never stop making contact with my pearl. "Ssss" I hissed as I arched my back and grinded on his pace.

He stopped and pulled down his boxers then hovering over me "Open" he said referring to my legs. I spread my legs and he slid in slowly trying not to affect my baby but God knows this is a pregnant woman best feeling. He dipped down into me and grinded into me making me have a stuttering problem. "K-K-Kevin Ah-Ooh don't s-s-stop" I moaned he chuckled against my neck and started speeding up.

He had me calling his government name 30 minutes later "Kevin Jamarco Thomas!" I yelled but not too loud. He was beating it up right. He groaned as he pushed faster and faster. I moaned in pleasure and scratched at his back as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Hours later

I don't know what he was doing but he had a bitch feeling good. "I'm c-c-cumming" I whimpered throwing my head back "Ooh Fu-Jes-oo-fas" I moaned as I chummed all over his rod and he swelled up inside of me and speed up his pace spraying his semen over my walls.

He pulled out and laid next to me while our breathing was irregular. he turned me around so my back was facing him and rubbed my stomach. I evened my breath and went to sleep.

I woke up and Kevin was gone but Brianna was on my bed watching SpongeBob.

"Good morning mommy" Brianna said smiling. I smiled "morning baby" I said kissing her cheek then wrapping the covers around me going to the bathroom. I showered, did my hygiene and threw on some jeans a white long sleeve shirt and my white uggs. I told Brianna to go bathe and I put her on a Nike hoodie and Nike sweat pants with her uggs. I grabbed my peacoat and Brianna's and we left the house to go to the hair salon.

When we got to Antiana hair salon we seen her laughing with Shanty. "Finally I get to see my two stank bugs" Antiana said coming over to us I laughed "She need a wash and set and two twist going into a Afro and I need a vixen sew in" I said she nodded and Shanty grabbed Brianna cause I don't trust nobody in her hair.

I got my hair washed and braided then Malaysian hair put in with blonde highlights. I got my eyebrows did and makeup did then we went to eat because I was hungry.

We pulled up too chipotle and ordered then sat down and ate. "You like pre-k?" I asked Brianna as I ate running my belly. She smiled and nodded "I just want to come back to the dance studio" she said I laughed "you will this summer" I said "That's a long time mommy" she whined slamming her hand against the table. I rose my eyebrow and looked at her "Im whooping your ass when we get home" I said she started frowning. "Straighten your face before I do it for you" I said through clenched teeth.

"long time no see" a male voice called from behind me.