2

2

Victoria

I woke up inside the basement on the soft bed and I was naked feeling dirty from the sex from last night. I groaned and lifted my body up, the smack that Jose gave me made my head hurt.

I saw the Red Porsche car outside so I knew that his 'girlfriend' was over. She was really money hungry but he couldn't see that and I will be damned if I get my ass whooped trying to talk to him.

I got in the shower and scrubbed my body really good with my Sky body wash from Bath and Body Works. I stayed in for a little while longer and I put on a red bra and panties set with my black leggings and black tank top with my black red bottoms.

I straightened my hair bone straight and put in some pearls and mascara and eyeliner with red lipstick.

Jose dosent like me walking out the house dressed fancy and cute because he 'dosent want nobody to look or talk to me'. I had to sneak out the house knowing that he would notice but theres nothing he could do about it till I get back.

I heard moans from the room as I walked up the stairs, ofcourse he couldn't hear me because he was too busy making the headboard knock on the window but what she doesn't know is that my pussy juice, all in his mouth and on them sheets, on the dresser, on the floor, in the bathroom just all over.

I clean up all the time im just saying baby you aint the only one receiving dick.

I opened the big marble door and closed it back slightly. I hopped inside the white Audi 2015 with red seats. I pressed the start button and headed off somewhere... anywhere but there.

It was not long before my phone started blowing up and the fear of what happened last time popped into my head as I strolled around the parking lot inside the bar. I was going to get drunk even though I never drunk liquor before.

2 hours later

I was helplessly drunk and I knew that I couldn't drive. I had no choice but to call Jose.

Jose- WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!?

Me- **Laughing** I-Im atttttt th-the bar

Jose- ARE YOU DRUNK!?

Me- **Mans try to talk to me**

Jose- WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!?

Me- You surely are asking a lot of questions Master

Jose- **Mumbling** **Rambling** **Car starts up**

End of conversation

"excuse me can I have another Sex on the Beach to go!" I yelled extrememly loud, getting up out of my seat but falling to the floor.

I was given my drink and I just looked at how small the cup was "Y-you know what m-make that 5" I slurred. Throwing a hundred dollar bill out. I downed my first 4 drinks till I was snatched by the arm. I knew it was Jose because nobody said nothing.

He threw me into the car while I seen my car getting driven out the parking lot. "T-They stoleeeee m-my car" I said looking up smiling at him. His gripped tightened on the steering wheel, when we got to the huge mansion inside the gates he hit the brakes extremely hard making my head go forward hitting my nose on the dashboard then blood start oozing out.

Im a girl I got common sense when it comes to clothes and stuff. I hurriedly took off my red bottoms so the blood wouldn't get on them then the door got snatched open and I was yanked out the car into the house.

He pushed me extremely hard making me fall on the floor hitting my head, I groaned rolling over and it was hard to process everything that was going on. I saw him unbuckling his belt and his mouth moving but all I heard was a loud ringing noise. I felt the pain as he snatched my leggings off and roughly dangerously pushing himself into me. I wanted to scream but I couldn't, I wanted to move but I couldn't all I could do was feel the excruciating pain between my legs, my head and my nose.

I laid there for what felt like hours feeling warm liquid which I knew wasn't cum rolling down my legs and the stinging of my Gem being ripped open he was raping me.

I woke up in a pool of blood and a huge headache that I never had before in my life. I started crying "MASTER!" I yelled crying, I couldn't move and my head was hurting, one day im going to leave but its hard when the nigga owns New York and can track my damn pussy down.

He walked down the stairs with some sweat pants on and he stood their looking at me without no kind of emotion till he looked at my legs then the tears that were coming down my face. He picked me up and I could feel the pain from my legs I winced and moved around "Be still damn girl!" he yelled. I looked away from him just wishing that he would drop me and make me roll down the stairs breaking my neck.

He ran me some bathwater and put me in the tub then walked out the bathroom. I refuse for this nigga to just walk out here like he just didn't rape me the other night. I heard his girlfriend talking to him and I tuned in to their conversation.

"Why is there blood downstairs" she asked with a disgusted tone. "My dog died" he said and I shook my head "Nigga you don't have a dog" she said and he made another lie

"I dropped a back of chicken on the floor" he said I shook my head again, how are you going to make a lie and it don't even sound true.

"Who cherry you popped on the floor, 'you mean raped' my head said "Girl stop tripping" he said and I could tell he was standing in front of the bathroom door. "anyways I got to use the bathroom" she said I purposely threw as much water as I could on the bathroom floor

"got to the other one" he said I just listened

"No for what and its one right here" she said then the door opened and her mouth dropped open "I know you not fucking her" she said and I winked the best I could and she turned all the way mad.

I couldn't move still and she tried to lounge for me slipping on the water from the floor that I threw the water on hitting her head. She groaned and turned over, I looked at Jose but I knew he wasn't going to get rid of me even if he wanted to.

DO YOU LIKE IT ?