14

Author POV

Kevin decided to go back and check on Victoria because she was drunk and could be bumped her head. but what made him mad is she made a promise she would never get drunk.

He pulled up to her house and walked in. the lights were still on but he didn't hear her weird slurred singing or her stumbling somewhere. He walked to her room and bathroom but didn't see her he walked back downstairs in the kitchen, laundry room, and living room and didn't see her. then he went in the guest bedroom and seen her passed out by the toilet with throw up all over her.

He ran to her and picked her up not caring about the throw up and he rushed to his car putting her in the passenger seat. He drove to the hospital and they took her out the car and rushed her too the back.

He knew not to try to go to the back because it wasn't a point when they weren't going to let him anyways.

He sat down and caressed his hands down genus face

"Victo-" the doctor tried to say hours later it Kevin had already ran up to him. "We pumped the alcohol out her system and the reason for her fall out is she a week pregnant (A/N: Let's just act like the last time they had sex was a week ago)

My mouth dropped "is my child ok!?" I asked he did a so so look. "The child is ok by you need to make sure she eats healthy lots of water and no wine, alcohol, cigarettes, marijuana, crack, Molly, za-" he said but I cut him off "Man I get that she ain't no drug addict where she at?" I asked he guided me to the room.

I walked in and Victoria was on FaceTime "that better not be that nigga" I said she looked at me "don't start" she said. "I'm sorry baby momma be up there as soon as I get out" she said and Brianna laughed "Ok mommy love you mwah" she said then hung up.

"Did they tell you?" I asked she nodded then looked away "I didn't know" she said and I looked at her

Author POV

"But remember you promised you wouldn't get drunk because of your past" Kevin said she cried "It was a accident" she cried "I know you didn't intend to I was just letting you know how I feel" Kevin said "I was young and I- I didn't know what they were, my mom told me to fix her and daddy a drink and I thought the bottle looked cute so I-I poured more than you were supposed to drink and my... my mama and dad said they were just going to the store but they never came back" Victoria cried.

Kevin got up and walked over to her and hugged her. "It's ok baby" Kevin said. They left and went their separate ways. Victoria went home, showered and put on dark washed levi shorts pink nike shirt and pink converses. she put her hair in a bun and applied mascara and eyeliner. She decided on flying so she drove to the airport and bought a plane ticket then flew to get Brianna.

For Brianna this would be her first time flying an airplane so she wanted to make it her best and bought them first class tickets.

When she landed she got a Mercedes Benz and drive to Jose house. when she got there Brianna was out in the yard playing. she got out and Brianna ran towards her "MOMMYY!!!" She yelled jumping on her. Victoria squeezed her and looked at her hair "OOH no child lets go get this fixed" she said and Brianna laughed running in the house. Jose walked over to her and hugged her.

He then stepped back and looked at her "you got a glow and you look different" he said to her Brianna wondered to herself if he had a thought a bout her being pregnant. she nodded.

"Uh y-yea" she stuttered "well come in the house and eat some breakfast" he said Jose knew exactly what he was doing he was going to test her body and see if she threw up the food.

She nodded and walked in the house. she made her a plate while Brianna was upstairs getting her bag together. He warned if up and say it down in front of her. Victoria took a sniff of the food and felt her stomach turning so she downed the orange juice. She bit down on the bacon and chewed it then jumped up from the table rushing to one of the bathrooms emptying her stomach.

Jose rubbed her back as her contents came up "You're pregnant huh?" He asked she rinsed her mouth out with hot water after she flushed the toilet then looked at him "Yes" she replied.

Jose felt disappointed so he left out the bathroom and sat on the sofa. "I'm ready" Brianna said carrying the monkey and her bag. "omg that monkey moves" Victoria said covering her mouth. the monkey stood up in the cage and smiled making them laugh.

"Baby girl we can't take the monkey on the plane without its papers" Victoria said she nodded "I know mommy daddy got them" she said and I nodded "okay doll go to the car I will be there" I said and she ran to the car. "are you disappointed?" I asked he looked up at me "You got to live your life I can't hold on to you you have to move on regardless of if I like it or not" he said and I nodded bringing him into a hug.

"I still love you girl" he said and I smiled "you to" I said then walked out the house with the papers.

I went outside and I bumped into a talk figure "Teratro what are you doing here? I thought yo-" I started but he cut me off "I followed you because I'm in love with you" he said

Teratro ?

The baby ?

Victoria parents ?