16

Victoria

I woke up to Kevin rubbing my stomach "Stop it" I groaned pushing his hand it felt uncomfortable at the time. he chuckled "1..2...3" he counted and I felt wet cold liquid on me. I screamed and jumped out of the bed hearing Kevin and Brianna laugh. He high fived her and I looked down at the sheet I had covering my body.

"Now my hair wet" I pouted "It needed a fix anyway" he said winking. Brianna had already ran out the room to do her morning routine "your face need a fix" I said mumbling.

I took a shower dressed in some yoga pants, crop top and nikes. I dressed Brianna in knee length sweats a tshirt and her nikes.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and I put hers up in a ponytail. I grabbed our gym bags and we left after Kevin. I was hungry so i stopped at McDonalds and got us some breakfast. after i arrived to the building i got out the car and they started piling out of theirs i smiled because I had a whole lot of people. I opened the doors and went straight to business "Dressing room, deodarant and make sure you showered good if you didnt shower this morning showers are in the back" I said as I got Brianna ready. 

Amy walked in and she smiled "You got alot of people" she said I nodded "Yeah soon imma have to see if I have to kick somebody off" I said. I waited till they all got out and went over the rules "No bullshit, if you get a attitude I cuss your ass out and you leave with your mama" I said and they nodded. I split them up "first dance you teaching them is 7/11" I said to Brianna and she nodded "Ok mama" she said and we left to the other side of the building. "We're going to learn Partition" Amy said as I put on the music. 

Hours later 

"Man I cant dance like that you moving too fast" a teenager said people smacked their teeth "Ok get out, nobody else got a problem you either learn it or you dont and if you dont , dont let the doornob whoop your ass on the way out" I said pointing to the door. 

It was getting late and 20 more minutes and we closed. "Go get dressed, tomorrow be here 11 oclock sharp" I said and I got my stuff and left with Brianna. "Mama they so hard to teach" she whined I laughed "You want somebody else to help you teach them baby?" I asked her she nodded. 

I sighed and pulled up to the house and seen another car. "Brianna lock the doors when I get out" I said and she nodded. I got out the car and walked up to the car seeing Quez. 

I knocked on his window he rolled it down and smirked stepping out the car. "How did you know where I stay?" I asked he smirked "That dont matter, you been shrugging me off not letting me talk on the phone so I paid you a visit" he said 

I straight faced him "Really you came all the way from Brooklyn to have a conversation with me?" I asked feeling uncomfortable. "Not just any conversation, anyway lil mama should be in bed I will wait" he said I motioned for Brianna to come on and she got out the car walking slowly over to me. 

I bathed her, fed her, and put her too bed while Quez sat on the couch the whole time. "Ok lets talk" I said sitting down next to him

Uh OH 

WHERE KEVIN!?