Chapter 63 : Sports Festival ②

Start from the beginning

Hoshiko flushed when she saw those perfect clean, shaved legs. She even covered her own legs even though she was the one wearing the boy uniform.

"Win! Win! West!! Go! Go! West!!"

Akahana bent down and winked at them, "We'll be taking that victory, thank you very much! Let's go, west ♥"

"Well, then...the east decided to appeal to the girls, and the west decided to appeal to the guys..." Teshiro pointed out.

"Isn't Akahana-chan being too cute??" Lev bit his nails.

"Are you even listening? Yamamoto-san?"

Taketora had to prevent his nose from bleeding.

"GO WEST!!"

Everyone was pooped by the whole cheering and chanting. From the girls mostly.

"Whew, I'm so tired!" Keiko stretched her arms around.

"Yeah! And so hot!" Hoshiko unbuttoned the top of her uniform. "This thing is so hot--"

"AMEMORI-SAN, WE'RE STILL IN PUBLIC!!!" Hikaru screamed.

"THE HEAT HAS GOTTEN INTO HER HEAD!? QUICK!!" Naomi begged for help.

Himura and Makoto quickly pulled the blonde away before she could do further exposing.

Akahana was laughing along with her friends about her uniform and how she was a bit shy of wearing it.

"Akahana."

Her friends quickly said their farewells t her and she turned to the girl calling her name.

"Hey, Yukimura. Your team's dance was awesome!"

"R-really?"

Akahana started to gush about the east team being so cool and manly. From the uniforms to the dance to the chanting.

"T-thanks..." Hikaru said out of the blue. "...for helping me practice."

"Don't get stress, Fukunaga." Kuroo gave him a pat on the back. "This is what you get when Himurran and that blue bastard are in charge, man.."

~~~~~~

"Murata-senpai, are you coming?" Akahana asked.

Fumi nodded, "I'm gonna come back after I change."

"Okay then."

The final event for the morning block was the scavenger hunt.

"What?" Shibayama blinked.

Kaneko giggled before rubbing the back of her neck, "Yep. One of the boys called in sick. Could you fill in for him?"

Shibayama hadn't sign up for ant individual events on his own. The race, he skipped. Tug-of-war, he skipped. Even cheering for his teammates, he skipped.

"Right, I'll join." He said.

Kaneko was bamboozled by his response, she never expected him. Either setters of the boys. "Alright. Thanks, kid."

He walked over to the start of the line and looked around the place. He only saw a lot of people cheering. 'Don't worry...it's like playing volleyball.'

"Is Shibayama alright?" Yaku pointed at the quivering setter.

"Shibayama-kun," Naomi slapped his back, only making him more anxious. "H-hello, Kuze-senpai." He greeted her with a shaky smile.

"Don't forget, you can do it!" Naomi pumped her fist.

Shibayama only copied her with quivering, "Y-yeah."