Leo nodded and looked at their friends again. Kira sometimes felt bad about the way things ended with Leo, don't get her wrong, she actually liked him, but she didn't felt the spark with him. He was kind to her, made her smile when she was the lowest, but something wasn't right. The thing was that Leo wanted a real commitment, like he saw in Kira marriage, even though they were super young, and that made Kira freak out. She wanted to live other things, like, she knows that when you are in a relationship you can still live life and your're not supposed to feel trapped, but Kira still felt that she was trapped. Kira wasn't the jealous type when Leo talked to girls or hang out with friends, no, she, on the other hand, didn't felt anything at all.

She liked having fun, she liked being on her own, but of course she liked to have a thing or two with someone, but she didn't push it too much. She wasn't ready for that kind of commitment, she was happy the way she was. However, she knew someday that she was supposed to settle down with someone and that didn't scare her to be honest, it was the way things worked. But that didn't matter, she didn't like to think about the future, life was too short and Kira wanted to live everything.

     "Kae, it's your favourite song playing!". Blair exclaimed and came to hug her best friend, that she saw was very quiet.

     Kira focused on the song and it really was her favourite song playing from them.

     "Don't need no money to have a good time, There's only one thing I need." Her friends sang. A Pair of Lovers really was Kira's favourite song.

     "Hey, everything's good?" Blair asked.

     Kira smiled and gave a kiss on Blair's cheek. "Always."

Both smiled and started to sing along to the music, soon grabbing Daisy and Leo, who screamed at the top of their lungs too. Moments like these were magical to Kira, she would cherish them forever. Kira took her phone out again and recorded a bit of the concert, her friends dancing and a video of herself and Blair together singing, she then decided to sent some of them to Drew. She opened instagram and sent to their chat, locking her phone soon after. She looked ahead and saw Blair smirking at her.

     "What?" Kira asked.

     "You tell me." Blair nudged Kira with her shoulder. Kira rolled her eyes but smiled at her.

     "Don't put anything on your brain." Kira advised.

     Blair put her hands in surrender. "I won't."

They enjoyed the rest of the concert, Kira taking a few more pictures on her camera and also when her friends went backstage, when the show ended. Everyone congratulated them, saying how amazing they were and soon after everyone left to the party.

It was a warm night, even though it was january, and everyone was having a blast at the party. Emma gave up her house for Blair and Leo's party, it was by the beach so everyone were scattered around the house or just hanging out at the beach, where they made a fire. It was two past thirty in the morning and Kira was kinda drunk, not only her, but her friend group too. Flynn and Blair were nowhere to be found, Elliott and Daisy went to the kitchen to grab some drinks and Kira, Marcus, Lucas and Leo were having a drink contest.

     "I won!!!" Kira exclaimed and dropped her beer in the trashcan near her.

Lucas shook his head and Marcus rolled his eyes, while Leo was recording everything laughing.

     "I hate this, she always wins." Marcus exclaimed and sat on the sand, defeated.

     "You're such a baby." Kira laughed and joined her friend on the ground.

     "You guys are babies." Lucas said while openning another beer.

Kira was about to answer when her phone received a notification, she unlocked it and saw it was from instagram. She saw that Drew replied to her concert videos with a picture of him holding a beer and smiling, which made Kira let out a smile without her noticing it. However, Lucas and Marcus saw it and smirked at each other.

     "How's the actor, Kira?" Lucas mischievously said and took a sip of his beer.

     Kira looked away from her phone and saw her friends smiling at her. She shook her head. "Don't start, but answering your question, he's fine."

     Leo looked at the scene before him and decided that he didn't want to be apart of this conversation, so he left the group, without them knowing, not knowing what was about to happen.

     "You're so deep, Kae." Marcus exclaimed and started to play with the sand.

Kira didn't answer and replied to Drew's picture with one of herself, showing Marcus behind of her playing with the sand. Kira soon engaged in a conversation with Drew, talking about their day and to be honest Kira doesn't know what she was writing. Hours were rolling by and it was four in the morning, when the group of friends, being Lucas, Marcus and Flynn, decided to head home, since they lived in the same neighbourhood - Elliott was spending the night at his girlfriend's house. 

    The group were walking home, stumbling all over, laughing when Marcus went against a pole and apologizing to it, when Lucas pretended to skate when he didn't have a skate which made him fall on his face. During all of this, Kira got a notification that Drew sent her a picture. She opened it and saw a beach, and what an amazing beach it was.

     "I wanna go here." Kira exclaimed and Flynn got closer to her, sneaking on her phone to see what was she seeing.

     "Where's that? It's so pretty." Flynn exclaimed and put his arm around Kira's shoulder.

     "What? What? I wanna see!" Marcus turned around and grabbed Kira's phone. "Oh, what a beautiful beach."

     Lucas joined Marcus on his side, peaking on the phone. "I see that was that actor guy who sent the picture." He said.

Kira grabbed her phone back and started to type Charleston on google. Flynn looked at her and then back at her phone, seeing what she was doing. Marcus and Lucas soon forgot what Kira showed and engaged on a conversation about nothing - how great a mind of a drunk person works. Soon after, they reached their homes, Kira got to her bedroom and took out her shoes and shorts, leaving only her top, not having the strenght to take the rest and collapsing on her bed, not realising her phone ringing with an email notification.

author's note.         tell me your guesses about this :)
things are gonna get interesting for kira and drew and i can't wait for it.
1- flynn is potrayed by calum so ofc i got inspired by 5sos and flynn is in the bass
i hope ur enjoying this, even though it kinda has slow updates.

thank u for 10k, u guys are insane, my love for u guys is so big!! thank u a lot <3

see ya next chapter.