★𝐓𝐄𝐍

★★★

★★★

warnings
swearing,
drinking & smoking,
implied cheating,
small amount of violence,
arguing

PRETTY HURTS

AFTER YEARS OF BEING A PAGEANT QUEEN THE NOW TWENTY-THREE YEAR OLD, NATIONAL AMERICAN MISS WINNER, FINALLY SNAPPED,

Looking at herself in the mirror of the vanity in her hotel room, Vicky just glared at herself, feeling the ugliest right now with tears streaming down her face, ruining her makeup.

Her eyes were puffy, it was clear she'd been crying, a bit of snot ran down her nose that she continuously tried to wipe away with napkins after running out of tissues.

"Vicky, do you understand how you messed today up?" Her blonde aunt who was also her pageant coach stormed in, extremely pissed off.

"I won though, Titi. I won." The 23-year-old's voice was shaky and cracked. She, herself was shaking, feeling like a volcano about to erupt.

"Just leave me alone and let me calm down."

"Little girl..." Vicky stayed silent. "Turn to me when I'm speaking to you."

"No."

"I'm not askin'."

"Well I'm telling you, no. Leave me alone, please."

"I will turn you around myself." Francis went to grab Vicky only for the woman to turn around by herself.

"Quit treating me like I'm a bad child." Standing in each others face, they both had angry flushed faces.

"Girl-"

"Back the fuck up out of my face!" Vicky pushed the older woman away.

"I'm sick of this! I'm not happy doing this anymore! Leave me alone!"

"You done lost yer' goddamn mind-"

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE!" That emotional volcano erupted, and it was almost deadly after Francis tugged on her hair.

That's how this nearly 45 minute screaming match started. Vicky was now throwing things at her blonde aunt who was dodging with ease.

"I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" Vicky sobbed in the hotel room she was in. "QUIT THROWING SUCH AN UGLY TEMPER TANTRUM! YOU SHOULD'VE DONE BETTER!"