★𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

★★★

★★★

warnings
swearing,
smoking

REKINDLING

VICKY SPOKE TO EVERYONE IN ONE NIGHT,

People within the organization Hitoshi worked with, knew her already as just "Miyamoto's Girl".

However, after cooling down and taking a smoke break with Hanma, she managed to loosen up, ignoring why she was annoyed with Hitoshi in the first place, she made sure to introduce or reintroduce herself to the men and women at the banquet.

Vicky surely did leave an impression to make sure the people she was first meeting remembered her name.

Unfortunately, the morning afterwards, the woman had the worst hangover.

Vicky groaned at the pounding sensation in her head and the cool feeling on her body.

Her stomach felt way too empty and once she looked on her side of the bed, she saw why. There was a vomit filled trashcan at her side and she was also naked with only underwear on.

"Mmm, 'toshi. 'TOSHII." She shook him to wake up. "What?"

"Help me?"

"With?"

"I gotta get ready. I'm hanging out with Hanma and a few other friends today." That woke Hitoshi up completely.

"Excuse me?"

"What?"

"You're just hanging out with another guy, especially Hanma of all people."

"And other friends. I used to know a lot of those dudes back in the day. Would you have rather me keep this from you?"

"...Nah. Thanks for telling me." He stretched, and looked at his topless fiancée who had dark runny mascara stain under her eyes.

He picked her up bridal style to the bathroom and let her down after getting to the shower.

He was hoping that since Vicky was going out for the day, that she'd just forget about their quarrel yesterday.

His hopes was lost after she brought it up as a reason why she didn't want to shower with him. Saying she needed some space for the day so she could fully cool down but she wasn't too pissed at him.

"Uh, babe!" She shouted from the bathroom. "Yeah?" She walked out with a towel wrapped around her body.

"I need help with my hair! Can you help me?" She whined, making the male laugh and rolled his eyes.

"You're pissed off at me still, remember?"

"I'm not! Only a little bit. C'mon. Help me please." Hitoshi got up and followed her back into the humid bathroom that was still steamy from the hot shower that was taken.