★𝐎𝐍𝐄

★★★

★★★

warnings
swearing

NEW PARENTS

A MARRIED COUPLE DROVE THEIR VERY EXPENSIVE RENTAL CAR INTO A NEIGHBORHOOD OF RV'S AND MOBILE HOMES IN THE SOUTH OF THE UNITED STATES.

"What if she like... hates us?" A pale-man with dark brown hair and green eyes shakily spoke.

"Or worse. What if your trashy siblings turned my baby into a white washed hoochie and gave her hair heat damage?" A dark-skinned woman with black flat-ironed hair and dark brown eyes remarked.

"OUR baby... Good thing we came bearing Christmas slash Birthday gifts."

They spotted a mobile home decorated up with Christmas lights and banners for a birthday. "There it is." The man parked near. "No backing down now... Let's go, dear."

The wife got out of the car hurriedly. The two made their way to the door of the home that was already open with the screen door closed and knocked on it. "Nice car!" A guy said as he was in front of the home grilling.

"Thank you!" The man gave a smile before his wife knocked on the door again. An older woman with bright green eyes, long dirty blonde hair wearing a short pink dress and messed up flip flops with a marlboro red cigarette in between her fingers came to the door.

"Donny! Lori! You're here finally! C'mon in." She greeted them with a big grin. The couple went in and looked around before being guided to sit on a couch near a big lit up Christmas tree.

The home was decorated with pink and black birthday decorations and balloons everywhere. "Ya coulda' came in. I don't know why that bozo out there ain't say nothin'. Make yourselves at home. I'm still cooking."

"Thank you, Francis. Where is she?"

"In her room. She been very OCD-ish recently so I can't make a big mess. I've had her in her room all day." The woman by the name of Francis spoke with a hit of annoyance. "You didn't tell her, did you?"

"No. She's been off since my boyfriend kinda got in her head, tho. Y'all do know she ain't the brightest, right? My boyfriend told her that maybe if she was like Cinderella, she'd get a prince. But since then she's been cleaning nonstop and trying to make dresses."

The wife, Lori looked at her husband, Donny with a confused look.

"Anyways, she just got her birthday outfit... rather she made it and finished it on time. It's quite cute so far but speaking from an Auntie's perspective that might just be the only thing she'll be good at... besides doing pageants... Oh! and reciting the entire and i mean entire Cinderella movie. I'm talkin' Brandy, Cinderella. All I hear is our girl singin' 'Impossible!' whenever I think of Brandy."