.N E X T M O R N I N I G.

{~G i o v a n n i~}

Half edited x

I woke up in a different room from my own and look around

I woke up in a different room from my own and look around. the events from yesterday all come flooding back to me. I'm getting married.

(Sebastian)

Me: Bro I'm getting married.

Seb: what the fuck. is she at least pretty

Me: Pretty ain't the word

Seb: ohohh can't wait to meet her

Me: Yeah, yeah gotta go

Seb:right bey

I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. black dress pants, White dress shirt sleeves rolled up to my elbows and black shoes.

after Arianna got out of the shower last night. Ria was asleep so she just put her in the cot and walked me to the room I was staying in. I just went to bed after my shower.

I walk down stairs to hear giggling, I walk to the kitchen and Arianna is doing that airplane in the mouth thing. I don't know" grey, come on baby you need to eat "she tells the really beautiful baby in her seat. I clear my throat. and she jumped" holy shoot you can't do that " she places her hand on her chest, very big chest. she gets up from her seat and she's in a pair of really small pj shorts.

" want pancakes instead ria?" The baby responded with a giggle "guess that's a yes " she say and walks over to the stove. the same man she threatened yesterday walks In and his eye immediately drop to her ass.

I swear to Satan I will kill him.

She dropped Ria's pacifier. And bends down to pick it . As soon as she does I step behind her .when she stands back up and turns around her eyes go wide" he was staring at your ass " I tell her and she only nods. i turn to look at him and he rolls his eyes " get out of this fucking kitchen before I rip your eyeballs out and shove them down your throat " I tell him trying to keep my temper down. he walks out as fast as he can . I turn to face her. her eyes are wide and her mouth agape. she just blinks at me" pancakes? " she ask me with a small smile" um ,no I'm gunna catch breakfast with Sebastian " I tell her and she only nods once.

I walk out of the kitchen and to my car and call seb " hey ,brother what you need ?"I hear from the other side of the phone. " wanna get breakfast?"I ask and I hear him murmuring about how I only ask him that when I need something from him.

I end the call before he can say anything else .I revers out of the drive way. and head to the small cafe I told him to meet me at.