Meeting Sultans.

It was a usual day in the city of Dubai. Sumaya and Moza were helping their mom , Maitha in the cafe. Sumaya was a Sultan's fan since childhood. She had a crush on their Captain, but he never noticed and never came to their cafe which was the most popular in the city. One day. He came by with his teammates. Sumaya went up to them.

Sumaya POV.
I walked up to Zoom and his teammates came by for the first time. "Assalamualaikum, what can I get you gentlemen today." They turned to me "Hm, well it's our first time here so, I was thinking we could try the Chicken shawarma with rice, The date cake, and some mango juice. " He said and gave me a wink.

I slightly blushed and went to get their food, Ya Allah, who knew that their captain was so embarrassing, he was flirting with me in public.
I come back with their food. " And that's 97.95 Dirham plz." "Here you go. And also takes this, it's for you ." I looked at the small pendant he handed me. I looked at him strangely and he just chuckled. I then went back to the counter. " Looks like someone's blushing. (Giggle) I didn't know you had a crush on him" said Moza teasingly. " Moza!, shut up he's gonna hear you."

After a long day, Moza and I dressed up and left the house. We spotted a thief running loose. We followed him and ended up in a warehouse. "Oh, if it isn't Emara and Zanya in the flesh." Said Omar in an annoying tone, he was so annoying. "Tell your goons to back off." "I'm so scared, I surrender." He continues to rat on until Dhabian Comes and helps us punch their faces. 

" Well, you ladies must have had a hard time with him," said Dhabian with a chuckle. " Shut up!" said Emara and I in unison feeling annoyed by Dhabian's behavior.

We then left and went home.
We heard someone knock on the door and it was Zoom. He was alone and I let him in.
" So why are you here?" " I was wondering if you had job openings. My cousins are coming from Jordan and they're looking for a job. They're all girls and it's three girls. " "Oh we do actually and we can also offer them a place to stay." I smiled at him, got up, and went to the kitchen. I brought the food Moza and I cooked. Zoom looked shocked and asked if he could eat and I agreed We all ate together and then he left. He said to me that he would come back tomorrow with his cousins.