Hoa Xuan feels guilty about seeing how Jiyang's face has become and doesn't know why he's suddenly regretting his actions. "I shouldn't be feeling this way! Seeing him in pain hurts me but I can't tell them to release Zhan. I love Zhan, or did I truly love him?" 

Hoa Xuan sighed in dejection and pulled Hoa Xuan to sit on his laps, trying to avert what he's feeling right now and to also change the conversation before he ended up blurting out the truth. "Baby, you shouldn't be thinking about this. Wherever Zhan is right now, I believe he's fine and we'll be taken care of."

Jiyang gave him a suspicious look and said, "You talk as if you're sure the ones that took him are taking care of him."

Hoa Xuan chuckled nervously to cover up, "I wish I knew, I would've gone there and saved him but too bad, I knew nothing about it." Hoa Xuan nuzzled his nose on Jiyang's neck and nibbled on the soft skin, leaving a few bite marks on it. "We should drop this conversation and talk about ourselves. When are we leaving for the city? I thought you said you wanted us to leave as soon as possible?" Hoa Xuan asked.

"Yes, but what happened made me postpone it. I can't leave when my brother is looking for his wife, it will look like I don't care, even staying here with you is not right but I just don't want to live apart from you. I want to start now to learn how to take care of you and our baby when he arrives and I'm glad I've learned a lot. But I'll go and talk to my parents and brother to get their approval to leave for the city first."

"Good. So when will you be going there?" Hoa Xuan asked, finally seeing a way to escape.

"Tomorrow."

"No, do it next week. Maybe Zhan could be found by then and if they don't, then we can leave." Hoa Xuan said, to make sure the search is extended to two weeks so that when he'll leave no one will suspect him and maybe by then, everyone will have already given up in searching for Zhan, including Wang Yibo himself.

"Whatever you say. Now eat your food and yes, you said you need money?" Jiyang asked.

"Yes, I'll be needing it by next week to pay off another person I'm owing and we can leave after that."

"Okay. Tell me the amount on time so I can get the money ready for you. I don't want hindrances when we want to leave." Jiyang said and was about to get up to continue with his washing, but Hoa Xuan stopped him.

"Go inside and rest, baby. I'll take care of the washing once I'm done eating. I'll join you later after that."

"Are you sure, baby? I don't want you to think I'm lazy and can't do anything. I can do anything for you, baby. I will manage and get the clothes done."

"No, baby. You've worked enough for today. Just go inside, have your bath and wait for me. I'm coming to eat you."

Jiyang blushed and shyly nodded before getting up and leaving. Hoa Xuan was smiling while looking at his retreating back and once he was out of sight, he scratched his nape in frustration. "Jiyang is such a sweet guy who loves me so much. Why can't I just forget about Zhan and be with him? If he finds out I'm the one that has Zhan kidnapped, I won't just lose Zhan, I'll lose him as well. Xuan thinks! Think fast before you lose them both!" He murmured under his breath, feeling guilty and dejected over what he did. His heart tells him to have Zhan released and be with a boy who loves and is pregnant for him but his mind keeps telling him not to release him that Zhan belongs to him. 

"What should I do? I think I'm falling in love with Jiyang and I don't want to lose him. Fuck! What should I do?" He pushed the food away, inclined himself on the chair he was sitting on, his head buried in his palms while thinking of what to do next. Is it to release Zhan and embrace the new feeling he's building for Jiyang or to hold on to Zhan just to punish Zhan for leaving him.