ideas [3]

WRITE DOWN YOUR IDEAS AS SOON AS YOU GET THEM

starting off strong. okay. but for real, do as i said. whenever you have a fragment of an idea, jot it down. wether it be on a random piece of paper or a google document or something. just end up putting all of them in the same spot when you're done.

i do not care if you only end up with two damn words on your sheet of paper. you will keep that, and you will love it. thank me later.

nah, but jokes aside, you'll need it. you can always expand onto these ideas later. brain storm or something.

here's an example.

say you saw a butterfly and something in you says you could do something with that. jot it down. that could later develop into a butterfly landing on someone or something's nose. which could later develop into a butterfly landing a dog's nose as it plays in a field with its human.

maybe that was a little too big of a jump. idk. my brain went straight to that, so i don't think it was.

ideas can come quickly, but they can also leave just as fast. grasp them and hold onto them tightly.

and do not, under any circumstances, discard an idea and deem it useless because you though it was bad in that moment. you will regret it later when you're trying to think of something and have absolutely nothing. (yes, this is a personal experience that i've had the misfortune of happening several times)

from: your favorite author ;)