Part 2

Tommy knew he was going to be in deep trouble.

He had run away, ignoring Wilburs and Philza's orders.

He knew it was wrong but he wasn't going to spend the rest of his life hidden away on a hill in the middle of nowhere.

He was on his way to the nearest village. He had no idea where it was but he had heard Phil talk about it to Techno a couple times. He had listened out for landmarks if he were ever to ever do what he was doing.

Tommy knew that Will would've noticed by now. It always only took him 10 minutes before he barged into their room, forcing Tommy to come out. And Tommy had spent 5 of those minutes packing and trying to find the right direction to run in.

He was mostly certain that he was on the right track. But then again he had no sense of direction. He could be on the way back to the house and he could have no idea.

Tommy felt his stomach tighten, a growl catching his attention.

he let out a sigh.

Food.

One of many important things he forgot.

"I'm such an IDIOT!" Tommy shouted, throwing his bag at a bush forcefully.

A small yelp followed.

"What the heck!" The voice grumbled. There was movement in the bush. Tommy watched as a young boy stood up from behind the bush, dusting himself off with an annoyed look. He had dark black hair and cold grey eyes, a white bandana tied around his head.

His expression tied him together perfectly. He sounded and looked annoyed as hell.

Tommy stayed quiet as the boy looked up, catching a sight of Tommy.

He let out a small yelp, looking completely startled. His expression changed to looking extremely confused.

"Did you throw this at me?" He asked as he picked up the bag. "Cause you have some nerve if you did kid."

Tommy shook his head immediately.

"I have no idea how that got there." Tommy said, a nervous smile on his face as he shrugged.

The man narrowed his eyes, inspecting every inch of Tommy.

His chest tightened.

"Your sweating. It was you!"

Tommy let out a long held breathe and then tilted his head out of confusion.

"What?"

"You did throw it."

"Yeah."

"I knew it."

"I'm so confused."

"I'm confused too. Why did you throw a bag at me. It was a rude thing to do."

"Who cares if it's rude. Also, i had no idea you were there."

The man scrunched his nose.

"Do you even know who i am?"

Tommy shook his head. "No idea."

He let out a gasp, putting a hand to his heart. "Ouch."

"Don't be so dramatic." Tommy said sourly.

"Don't talk to your elders like that! Especially one that had the ability to kill you right now."

Tommy looked over the man in front and his eyes caught on the sword on his hip.

"Who are you then? If your so stuck up on me knowing."

The mans expression turned from being angry to a small smile.