~~~

You scrunched up the written love note and threw it in the trash before plopping down onto your soft, comfy bed. You took your phone from your desk and took a quick glace to see if anyone texted you. On your lock screen, you saw that Kiku had texted you about four minutes ago. He was asking what you were doing at the moment. You chuckled and typed that you were writing a note to someone, but didn't have any good ideas on how to write it. Eventually your phone buzzed again with Kiku's message.

"I see. Do you need any help?"

You quickly replied that you didn't need any help and that it was a personal letter. He typed out that he understood and that he won't bother you. Sighing, you got up from your bed and sat down on your wooden chair once again to rewrite another love letter to Kiku.

To my love,

The moment my eyes laid upon you, I can't help but admire you from afar. The way you smile makes my heart skip a beat. Your laugh, although rare, is music to my ears, and I want to hear every day by making you happy. When you hold my hand, I feel its softness and firmness comforting and reassuring me, almost like we'll be together, forever. The way your eyes soften when I'm going through some tough times makes me feel like you cared about me. The way your hair sways in the wind makes you handsome and beautiful.

I can't help but love you. I really do love you. After all these years, I can't help it but tell you now.

Please come to the Sakura tree on Friday at 5:00 p.m. so that I can tell you in-person my true feelings.

Sincerely,
Your secret admirer

You reread your letter again before tossing it in the trash again. "What am I going to do?" You questioned yourself as you kept rewriting your letters until you wrote the perfect one to give to him tomorrow.

~~~

You were planning on heading to Kiku's locker to give him the love letter, but it seems a certain American stopped you from doing so.

"(F/n)!!!" Alfred yelled through the halls before running up to you and engulfing you into a hug. You laughed as you hugged him back tightly.

"Alfred! What's up?" You asked him before you both stopped hugging. Eventually, Alfred's typically happy-go-lucky face turned serious.

Alfred, knowing that you liked Kiku for years, replies, "Looks like Kiku just got a love letter." You tilted your head while jealousy burned inside your mind. After all, it wasn't your love letter, so who would it be?

"Do you know from who?" You questioned him. Alfred shook his head in response.

"You know how private he usually is about this stuff dude! The only reason I knew about it was because I saw him holding a letter in his hand with a big red heart slapped onto it!"

The thought of him accepting another girl's confession under the Sakura tree he so desperately loves near your school was breaking your heart. Who could it be? Elizabeta? Natalia? Lin? There are too many girls in the school to be able to figure it out.

"I doubt he'll go out with them anyways. After all, you two have been together as friends way longer than anyone else in the school! Plus, it seems like most of the school agrees that you are both the perfect couple! I even heard some of the popular girls talking about how you two should just go out already!" Alfred chirped, trying to cheer you up, making you giggle in response.

"I hope so," you sighed. Guess you have to give the letter to him next week.

Alfred gave you another hug and patted your shoulder. "Just believe, just believe!" He smiled.