Reggie x Reader

AMBW

️️⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

"(Y/n) we're about to do a vlog are you coming or not?"Asked Manager Ty barging into my room.

"How many time have I told you to knock"I said throwing a pillow at him.

"About 198 times a day so are you coming?"he said catching the pillow and throwing it at my head.

"What other choice do I have"I said falling back onto my bed.

"Hurry up everyone's waiting for you"he said rolling his eyes and shutting the door.

"Ugh" I groaned before I rolled of my bed.I stood up and made my way to the living area.

"Took you long enough"Said Oliver taking a sip from his soda can.

"I hope u choke on that"I replied running my hands through my box braids.

"We're live in 3,2,1"Said Justin pressing the record button on the camera

You guys did the intro and got into the concept of the video

"Today we're going to be throwing a party for Reggie as you can see he's not here at the moment because he's buying us boba when he gets back I'll be distracting him for the whole day"I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"We sent him to buy boba like 30 minutes ago so he should be back soon"said Sebastian checking his watch.

"In the meantime we're going to show you all the stuff we're going to decorate with while y/n gets ready for her and Reggie's date"Said Kane rolling his eyes.

"It's not a date"I said in a higher voice.

"Umm sure"said Darren caresses Ryan's shoulder.

"Why are you touching me"said Ryan brushing off Darren's hand.

"Yo Reggie's car just pulled up"Said Oliver slightly pulling on the curtain.

"Y/n get your vlog camera"Said Ryan tossing me a bag.

"Where did this come from"I mumbled

"Don't worry about it y/n"said Darren putting his arms around Ryan's shoulders.

"Where are you guys gonna hide your camera when he gets here"I asked attaching my small camera to the selfie stick.

"Book shelf now act natural"Replied Sebastian.

"Umm ok"I said pressing the record button on the camera.

"Hey guys it's y/n and today I'm gonna be doing a vlog about my day"I quickly said as the front door opened.

"Hey guys here's your boba"Said Reggie placing a bag on the table.

"Thanks bro"said Sebastian opening the bag.

"Shutup"said Reggie plopping down on the couch.

"I'll show you guys my outfit of the day after my buddy ol pal Reggie here chooses my outfit and accessories"I said sitting down next to him.

"I'm choosing your outfit?"He questioned

"I said that didn't I"I replied shoving the camera In his face.

"Jeez ok"he said pushing it away and standing up.

We walked to my bedroom he sat on my bed while I opened the closet.

"What shirt"I questioned

"Umm this one"he said pointing to an oversized t shirt

"Ok"i said grabbing the t-shirt and laying it flat on my bed.

"These pants"He said pointing to a pair of ripped jeans.

"Grab them yourself lazy ass mf"i mumbled placing the ripped jeans on my bed.

"Choose between the platform converse and the nike air forces"Said Reggie.

"Hmmm alright I'll choose the (y/c)"i said taking the pair of shoes.

"Acessoriessss"I said grabbing my box on jewelry and placing in next to him on the bed.

"Bracelets,this necklace,one ring andddd these earings"Said Reggie pulling out a few pieces of jewelry.

"Ok this is the outfit im suppose to wear today"I said to the camera.

"We'll be right back after i change"i said pausing the video.And placing the camera on my nightstand.

"Y/n"Said Reggie standing up.

"Yes?"i replied turning towards him.

"The cameras off and we're all alone"Said Reggie Stepping closer to me.

"You dont have to pretend anymore"Said Reggie caressing my cheek.

"Im not pretending im iust getting out of character"i replied placing a hand on top of his.

"Then dont mind if i do"He said leaning in to kiss me.

At first it started as pecks around my face then he attacked my lips and deepened the kiss.He then Pinned me up against a wall.He slid his hand under my shirt.

"Take it off"he said panting.

I slowly lifted my top over my head and he started taking off my bra.When he finally managed to get it off he placed his hand on my chest as he continued to kiss me.He took his hand off and pecked all around my body.

"Your embarrassing me"I said moaning and biting my fingers.

"Get on your knees"He said leaving hickeys on my shoulder.

I got on my knees and he pulled down his pants and boxers.

His length sprung out of his pants and slightly slapped me in the face.

I opened my mouth and prepared to take in his length.He placed his cock on my lips.

I kissed his top and opened my mouth.
He gently thrusted his Penis into my mouth.
He thrusted to the back of my throat and I gagged.(A/N I'm skipping the blow job part it's awkward for me to write)

After we both came he pulled his cock out of my mouth and helped my get up.

"Lets finish the video"He said kissing my forehead.

I got cleaned up and dressed and started up the video again.

"Alrighty Stars im back and Reggie went to go take a shower because he spilled soda all over himself and got all sticky"i said as i was tying my shoes.

"Lets see what the rest if the Northstar boys are doing"I said picking up the camera and walking out to the living room.

"Wsg Slime" I said walking past Ryan.(A/N that's what alot of the black boys in my school say so go with it💀)

To be countinued(To many words😭😭)

Words:1027