TWO

April 2, 2024

"Have you saw the video?" Yìzhuō asked Wenwu. He only nodded, she hummed and continued to study, she was on her way to learn her tenth language. While she wasn't training or killing, she was learning new languages. She always found it fascinating, she knew the languages of English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Russian, French, Italian, Thai, Vietnamese, and now, she was learning Malay .

It was a bit challenging, but she liked challenges. Wenwu walked up to her and cleared his throat. "I will be going to Macau to retrieve my children." The girl only sighed and nodded before looking back at her book, but he wasn't finished.

"I want you to go on a mission, so by the time you come back, we'll just be getting ready for dinner." Wenwu explained.

"I want you to retrieve those diamonds that I've been eyeing for a while, they won't be easy to retrieve for me, so I want you to do it." He instructed, "You leave by 8pm." He told her before walking out of the room.

Yìzhuō sat there for a little bit starting at the wall before getting up to get ready for her mission.

__________________________________

Somewhere in Macau

"Sign here to get in."

"I'm looking for my sister, Xu Xialing. Have you heard of her?" Shang-chi asked, "Have you heard of her? This is the address she gave me."

"Okay."

"Seems like a nice fella." Katy said, "And this elevator is definitely up to code. There's absolutely no chance of it just falling off the side of the building..." she continued.

"Bus Boy!" A man with a blond Mohawk said.

"Uh.." Shaun said confused.

"Two million views in three days, bro!" Jon Jon said in Mandarin.

"Damn, dude." Katy said. Shaun looked distraught, "oh no," he said. Jon Jon gasped, "And you're the driver!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, my Chinese sucks." Katy said shaking her head.

"Oh, all good. I speak A-B-C." Jon Jon said leading them of the elevator, "Oh great." Katy replied. "I'm Jon Jon."

"Jon Jon."

__________________________________

Later that same day

After the shocking fight with his sister he needed up in her office, with a shirt on.

"You run this place?" He asked his sister. "I own it." She replied simply, as she said that the door beeped signaling someone was coming in.

"Where'd you get all that money? Did you bet against me?" Shang-chi asked, "No." Katy replied stuffing the money into her fanny pack.

"Hi, Xialing. I'm Katy." Katy said waving her hand and giving Xialing a smile. "You're, like, such a badass. Everything that you do is, like, so cool. That was really cool." She continued.

Xialing smiled "I like your pants." She complimented, "Thank you. Thanks. Yeah." Katy replied.

Xialing then turned to her brother "What do you want?", "The Ten Rings ambushed us in San Francisco." Shaun said.

"I saw the video."

"They took my pendant. They're gonna come for yours next." Shaun said, at that Xialing touched her pendant, "I don't know what he wants with them, but we both know it can't be good."

Xialing turned to Katy "You know what he said to me when he left? "I'll be back in three days."", "And after three days, I went to our mom's shrine and waited. Three days turned into a week, a week turned to a month, and a month turned to six years."

"I built this place on my own. I didn't need you then, and I don't need you now." She finished off, "Then why would you send me the postcard? And what happened to Yìzhuō"

"What postcard? And, I don't know, I left while she was asleep." She said, "I didn't send you this." She finished.

Just as she said that, they heard a distant explosion.
__________________________________

Later that same day

"I told my men they wouldn't be able to kill you if they tried." Wenwu said. After the fight they unfortunately had gotten caught.

"Glad I was right." He continued, "I've missed you, my son." , "Let's go home." He said going back in English.

When they were back to the compound they all got out of the helicopter and Shang-chi looked around. "My son is home."

"Take the girls to their room." He ordered, "I've seen some really scary stuff this week, but your dad's on, like, a whole 'nother level." Katy said once they were in Xialings room.

"Is he gonna kill us?" She asked, "Just nod. Don't talk. He'll forget you're there. That's how Yìzhuō and I survived."

"Who's Yìzhuō?" Katy asked curiously, "Yìzhuō, Shang-chi and I's closets friend. She was always there to comfort us during our toughest moments. She's like a sister to us, she came here when she was about 7 once her parents were murdered." Xialing explained.

Katy nodded her head slowly, "What happened to her?" She asked.

"I don't know, I just hope she's safe. When I was 16 I went to escape, the only part I regret is leaving her behind." She said sadly with a sigh.

At the dinner table it was silent until Shaun spoke up, "How did you find me?" Wenwu looked at him and said "I always know where my children are. I gave you 10 years to live your life, and where did it get you?"

Shang- Chi sighed "Now it's time for you to take your place by my side." He finished.

"That's not gonna happen." Shang-chi said.

"Anyways, I have a guest for you all, she's about your age she has a lot in common with you, and she's my right hand man."

"What kind of monster like that would have a lot in common with us?" Shang-chi asked.

"Ouch, that kind of hurt. And I'm actually left handed, Wenwu." Said a voice a women by the door of the dining room, a smirk plastered on her face

"Ah, Yìzhuō, how nice of you to join us. How was the mission." Wenwu asked.

"Yìzhuō.." both siblings said in a whisper looking at the women. She had grown so much, her black hair now had purple streaks, she was tall - about 5'8" at most. And her body had matured a lot. It was clear looking at her in the white cat suit.

"Boring, as always. It was way too easy." She said rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"I can tell, your suit looks the same as when you left. Did you get the diamonds?" Wenwu asked with a soft smile on his face.

The siblings looked at her with a face full of guilt, but she only smirked at them with a hint of evil on her face.

"Of course I did, what kind of assassin would I be If I didn't?" She asked tilting her head innocently. Shaun, Katy, and Xialing's eyes widen at the word 'Assassin'

"What did I tell you about scaring guest?" Wenwu asked, but the girl only shrugged and threw the bag of diamonds at him. Which he easily caught. He nodded his head "Thank you."

She nodded back in response "Of course", "Sit." Wenwu ordered her. She gave him a stern look, "I am not a dog, Wenwu." She spat.

The siblings, plus Katy eyes widen at how bold she was to speak to him like that, and Wenwu noticed. Yìzhuō sat down as he began to speak.

"You see, children, as you two left Yìzhuō stayed. She trained hard to be on my level, countless nights of loss sleep. She became my "Left" hand man. She even learned about her powers. And now, she's my favorite assassin." He explained with a smile.

"That is correct, and I would like to give it to my two least favorite people Xu Shang-chi and Xu Xialing. That's for leaving me behind, it helped with the promotions a lot." She said with a taunting smirk.