"Let's do it the way we talked. First let's go to munsan. Then we can go home. You guys don't have to miss the vacation because of me. Let's go to America for the last week of the vacation." When jungkook said that, everyone agreed. Next week they will have a one and a half month vacation. It was years later that they got such a long vacation. So jungkook didn't want to ruin his hyung's vacation. Because he knows that everyone loves to spend time with their family.

"Hmm ok then.. shall we watch the movie? Let's see how our future cousin's talents are?" Jimin said and jumped back into his seat.

Jungkook closed his reddened ears and prepared to watch the film. As jimin said, his taehyung is very talented. According to the story, taehyung is a vampire. But when he looked at the parts with the vampire's lover, jungkook's face withered.

"Did you come to destroy me? Like your father ??" As Tahyung bent over the girl's ear and murmured in his deep voice, jungkook felt his body tremble with a strange tingle. As taehyung's beautiful big hands rested on the girl's pale white neck, Jungkook remembered the affectionate moments they had together again.. in this life as well as the past life.

Until the end of the movie, jungkook was in taehyung's world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"What are you looking at?" Wearing shorts and a white T-shirt and stroking his wet hair, Taehyung came over to Drake. When he arrived, Drake was looking at something on the phone. When he saw taehyung coming, he pulled out his earbuds and set them aside.

"I told you there's a kpop group I like called BTS."

"Hmm, so..." Taehyung took an apple juice from the fridge and sat down in front of Drake.

"A member has released a new cover.. that guy sings it so nicely. It's only been three hours since it was released.. but views are over 1M."

"Hmm, is that so.." Taehyung said indifferently. Taehyung listens to a couple of songs from time to time but he was not very interested in the kpop subject.

"Oh look, I told you today, in two years' time, this group will win a grammy award. They are so talented."

"I don't know. I don't like their style."

"Just look at them and listen to a song. Their choreography is so great.

"Yaahh! You look like a fan girl."

"Fan boy.. and I told the truth. They will get their due place. You too should listen." Drake turned off the bluetooth connection and turned up the volume of the song.

When Johnny Jones was serenading Mary
He sure could quote a lot of poetry
But he's much rather tell 'er what he learned in his speller
When they both attended PS 33
you're adorable

"Wow!" That's what taehyung thought. That voice is very beautiful and angelic. At the same time he felt very familiar with that voice.

(B) you're so beautiful
(C) you're a cutie full of charms
(D) youre a darling and
(E) you're exciting
(F) you're a feather in my arms
you look good to me
(H) you're so heavenly
(I) you're the one I idolize
(J) we're like Jack and Jill
(K) you're so kissable
(L) is the love light in your eyes

Taehyung grabbed his head with his hands as he felt a sudden headache. At the same time he remembered his dream..  how he and the little boy in it dance and sing to that song.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ To be continued~

#

BTS #방탄소년단 'Proof' Lead Single Cover

<Yet To Come>

In conclusion HYYH is forever

8/5/2022