Taking a deep breath, tae followed gukie's appa to the city. On the way he wished that nothing would happen to his precious boyfriend even if he got into trouble.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"A homosexual?"

"Yeah, someone from the British Army."

"That's what happens to mental patients like that."

"True.. Otherwise we will not be able to raise our children well."

"Outsiders are weird anyway."

"But that guy is a handsome man, isn't he? Poor him.. such a miserable life.."

"Are you crazy to feel sorry for them?"

After listening to the crowd, yoonhi angrily left, tearing up a picture of tevan on the wall.

"What are we doing now, noona?"

"Let's see gukie.. chim."

"But what if his appa is still there ?"

"Today's the day tae is shot and killed, chim. So he must be in camp. We'll see gukie.. I don't know what happened to that kid."

The day after tae was taken away, chim and yoonhi went to their house to see gukie. But gukie's appa scolded them and chased them away. It was not difficult for them to understand what had happened according to what he had said that day while blaming.
After that the two came secretly for two days but they were not allowed to meet gukie because gukie's appa was there. But four days after the incident, they got a chance, because according to the leaflets, tae was scheduled to be killed today. So chim and yoonhi went to gukie's house as soon as possible.

"Looks like there's no one in this house. The door is closed.. it's even locked up."

"Wait a minute chim.. gukie should be here. Let's talk to him and see."

"Gukie.. gukie.."

Gukie was asleep on the cold floor. He was in excruciating pain because of appa's harsh words and not knowing anything about his tae. As a result, gukie cried for days without eating or drinking properly. His appa, who had not left the house for four days, left this morning. After that gukie tried to escape. But all the doors and windows in the house were locked from the outside. No matter how hard he knocked on the door, he couldn't open the door. So exhausted, gukie crouched on the cold floor.

"Ah.. um... ugh..." Gukie woke up to the voices of chim and yoonhi. Then he got up, albeit with difficulty.

"Noona... chim..." Just as gukie's voice was heard, both of the siblings approached the main door.

"Gukie.. are you alright honey ??"

"I don't know noona.. Please, get me out of here."

"Ah ok.. wait we'll try to break the door chain somehow. Chim go and get a big stone."

"Okay noona." Chim picked up a rock and hit the lock. About twenty minutes later, when the lock broke down, they felt relieved.

"Gukie... oh no baby.. did appa hit you ??" As soon as chim opened the door, yoonhi ran in to the house and hugged the poor boy who was on the floor and asked worriedly. Tears welled up in her eyes indicating that gukie was also like his own brother.

"Gukie.." Chim came over and rubbed gukie's head. The corner of his lip trembled, but chim tried hard not to cry.

"Tae.. is my hyungie okay ??" That's the only thing gukie asked. Neither chim nor yoonhi knew how to answer that.

"Please chim.. noona.. I need to see my hyungie at least once. Please take me to him."

"But gukie.. he.."

"I know.. Appa said he's going to kill him.. I know it's today.. That's why appa left this house. Please noona I just want to see my hyungie for once.. Please take me to him. I beg you.." Gukie cried and asked for the same thing. So they decided to take him to see tae. Maybe if it hadn't been so ... all of this would have changed. But on the other hand, their fate may have been written that way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ To be continued~

What do you think? What will happen next??

Taekook in fairy tales💚💜️

23/4/2022

23/4/2022