"Ah.. mmh.." Gukie yawned and rubbed his eyes in his sleep. Tae was sleeping next to him as his one arm protectively wrapped around younger's waist. Gukie ran his fingers through tae's hair with a loving smile. Suddenly he was startled when he heard a knock on the door. At the same time, when he heard chim's voice, gukie's face lit up with a happy bunny smile.

"Hyung.. get up... Chim is here." When he sensed that tae woke up, he was ready to leave and run away.

"Ah.. are you going to greet him like this?" Gukie stopped at tae's voice. Only then he did realize that he was still naked. Tae laughed out loud as gukie's cheeks flushed.

Gukie quickly got dressed and ran out, tae got up and put on a suit. When he came out he saw gukie was hugging chim's neck tightly.. chim was struggling to breathe, so he went and rescued chim from gukie's bone cracking hug.

"Cough... cough... I thought I was dead. The one who used to be slender is a little big now.. and now he's even stronger than me." Tae laughed proudly as chim spoke.

Chim made tea for themselves until tae and gukie arrived after taking a wash. Gukie's house is like his house anyway. Then the group started the conversation.

"I thought you would never come back." Chim laughed as gukie said pouting.

"How can I be angry with you? And after thinking for a while I couldn't see anything wrong with the two of you. I couldn't think of anything at first because this relationship was a bit strange. But these days I thought about it. If two people love each other, what if they are two men or two women? If both are in love, there is no gender difference in love." When chim said that, tae looked at him gratefully.

"Thank you so much for understanding us, chim."

"W..what did noona say? Is she.. angry?"

"No, it's not like that. She's still surprised. And you probably know, our noona liked tae hyung. So she must be sad."

"Then noona must be angry with me."

"No gukie.. It's useless to be angry with you because tae hyung's likes you."

"But... because of me..."

"Aish don't think nonsense."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After talking with chim that day, gukie made up his mind a bit. Because even though yoonhi was not there, chim understood them. About a week passed but yoonhi never came back. But chim comes to see them almost every day.
On the other hand, kissing scenes of tae and gukie in front of Chim's innocent eyes were common. At first, both of them were embarrassed, but now they didn't mind chim seeing them.

That day was the same. As tae's lips rested on gukie's cheek, chim let out a long sigh and picked up a book. But all of a sudden, the sound of footsteps shook the crowd. At the same time, yoonhi was caught in their tracks.

"H..hurry up.. g..gukie's appa is coming.." Gukie's eyes widened as yoonhi leaned against the door and  told with difficulty.

"A..appa???" Yoonhi nodded.

"What do we do now? How can we hide hyungie ??" Chim spoke as gukie muttered in fear.

"Tae hyung can't be here now... Remember our old house? We'll hide him there." Yoonhi nodded as chim suggested.

"Okay then.. hyung go with chim and noona now." Gukie's voice was full of fear and sadness.

"Okay.. don't be afraid petal. I'll be back when your appa is gone." Tae hugged the little one tightly.

"Hurry up.. Uncle was at the crossroads." At yoonhi's voice gukie moved away from tae.

"Be careful hyungie." Gukie kissed tae's forehead and said goodbye to him. When tae looked back one last time, he saw gukie's eyes filled with tears as he watched them go.

As soon as tae and the two siblings disappeared from the jungle road, he saw his appa coming from a distance. Quickly wiping away the tears, gukie smiled and ran to appa's way.

"Appaa ??"

"Gukie.. why are you out there?"

"I saw appa coming in the distance. I missed you a lot." When gukie said that, gukie's father smiled and walked into the home.

As an army officer, gukie's appa was not as close to gukie as his eomma. He was a very strict man. But he gave everything gukie and his eomma wanted like a good husband and appa. But they did not get the love and affection they wanted from him. The important thing is love.. isn't it?

"Here appa.." Gukie quickly went and got a cup of water and handed it to his appa.

"Are you hungry? Shall I cook?"

"Hmm.. I have some sweets in my bag. Take those."

"Okay appa.."

Gukie's appa went to bathe while gukie is cooking. When he had finished bathing, he went to his room, the room gukie had given to tae, to find a shirt to wear. That's when he saw a.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ To be continued~

What did gukie's appa see? 👀

If you have any questions about the story, ask me.. or about me 😉⁇

Since i have started my in-plant training i will be busy from now on. But i try to update at least weekly.

Gukie's coloured tattoos ❤️

Jungkook is taehyung's baby😭💜️💚

10/04/2022