"Aish..." Tae let out a sigh of relief.

"How did this happen ?? Gukie is a boy.. Did I go crazy because I couldn't do anything for a long time?"

As he told to himself, he took off his pants and tried to calm his member.

Meanwhile, gukie ignited the stove and let the water boil and washed two cups.

"What happened to hyung? Let's go and check him until the water boils."

Gukie thought and came back to tae's room and heard a moan and a loud groan. The door was covered with a curtain and the inside of the room couldn't be seen. So he thought the rat had bitten tae. So gukie quickly removed the curtain and came inside.

When he saw the scene in front of his eyes, he felt his eyes widen and his cheeks heat up. He wet his dry lips and spoke to tae.

"Hyung..?" Tae, who was masturbating with his eyes closed, cummed when he heard gukie's voice. Tae quickly opened his eyes. His hands were covered with white liquid. At the same time, his eyes widened when he saw gukie standing in front of him.

"Then it wasn't on my mind. Did he really call me?" Tae's mind went blank.

"W..what are you doing hyung? What is that?" Gukie stuttered and pointed his finger at tae's member. Tae quickly pulled up his pants.

"Ah.. this.. you have the same thing." Tae said awkwardly.

"But yours is too big... and what's that white water?"

"Uh nothing.. I'm sweating. I'm going to take a shower." Tae said so and ran out of there.

"What happened to him?" Gukie looked at tae running away and asked himself.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tae was sitting on a bench outside with yoonhi, talking about the state of the war at the time. He avoided gukie almost all day because of the discomfort he felt about what happened in the morning.

"Oppa.. Oppa.." Yoonhi moved her hand back and forth in front of tae's eyes.

"Ah ??"

"Oppa, you didn't listen to me, did you?"

"Ah no.. I was just..."

"Oppa.. can I ask you something and tell me the truth?"

"what?"

"Umm.. does oppa have a girl? Someone to love ??" Yoonhi's cheeks were pink. Tae could understand what she was going to ask next.

"I have... I think I love someone." Yoonhi's face fell as he said that. But before she could say anything, gukie ran towards them, with a book on his hands.. chim chasing after gukie.

"Hyung.. noona.." Gukie unfolded the book, panting. "What is this.. what are they doing?" When gukie asked showing a picture, tae gasped. Yoonhi's face turned red. Chim quickly came over and snatched the book.

"Idiot, why did you asked them?" Chim asked as he hit gukie on the head using the book.

"You didn't tell me what those two were doing."

"Fool.. why did you bring these?? And where did these come from?" When yoonhi glared at chim, he grinned.

"I found it in your room."Chim was not afraid to tell the truth, and yoonhi wished the ground would swallow her up.

"Give it to me.. Oppa, gukie.. We'll go now. Bye." Yoonhi snatched the book and ran away, chim also ran after her.

"Aish.. what happened to them?" It was when gukie asked that tae came to his senses.

"I don't know.."

"What were the two in that picture doing?" When gukie asked again, tae coughed loudly and ran away without answering to gukie.

How can he tell him that the two were having sex..?

"Yah that idiot.. Why did chim show it to that little one?" That's what tae thought when he came to his room.

Meanwhile, gukie was doing something.. The little one found another pornography book that chim had brought on the table in the living room. So the boy took it and went to his room to read the book. Instead of reading, he looked at the pictures in the book. Because it's a pornography book, that depicts erotic behavior. Looking at them, gukie felt his body heat up. At the same time, he remembered what he had seen in tae's room that morning. As he continued to look at the pictures, gukie got a little idea of what it was. Instead of the man in them, gukie imagined tae in his mind. Unbeknownst to him, such thoughts came to his mind. After a moment, gukie felt his pants tighten.. and his little member began to ache. Gukie was so scared.

"Tae hyung.. Please hyungie.. Come here.. hyung... Please.." Gukie started shouting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~ To be continued~

I'm laughing😜😂 but they've to understand each other's feelings. And gukie is a 17-year-old boy. It's 1951.. So he is not like seventeen year olds in this era🙂 They didn't have internet to ruin their innocence😪

If you enjoy the story plz vote and comment. Love u.. I💜️U

20/3/2022