He hissed as you clenched around his fingers "Such a dirty slut for daddy, how can you be so good and so, so bad at the same time, hm? What am I to do with you?" he sounded faraway, as though he was talking to himself and although you were facing away from him you could imagine the transfixed gaze on you as he pumped his fingers in and out at a fast pace, and kneaded your sore bum with his other hand, admiring your reddened flesh.

"Fuck me" you offered the solution and he chuckled, delivering another slap "Please...!"

"Please, what? Want daddy to stop? Can't you take it?"

Part of you wanted to tell him it hurt and you wanted him to stop, but surprisingly, the other part, much bigger and louder, wanted for him to push your limits, make it sting even worse. Both sensations together, the pain he inflicted followed by the soothing rubs, and combined with how he tickled that special place inside you had you desperate for more. The feeling was so heady, you couldn't believe you were arching your back, trying to get him to smack your ass again "No, I want it. I love it, love it when you're rough with me. Fuck, daddy!"

"Yeah?" his voice so low you barely recognized it "Too bad that's not how punishment works, darling" he then suddenly retreated his fingers and pushed you to sit on your knees in front of his parted legs "Open" he commanded after pushing down his sweats to his ankles and scooting to the very edge of the bed, grabbing a hold of his rock solid cock and stroking it watching you comply "Tongue out for daddy"

You were transfixed, watching him jerk himself off and you did as instructed, waiting for him eagerly. He framed your jaw between his thumb and index fingers, holding it firmly open and leaned to painstakingly slowly spit on your tongue. Then immediately brought the tip of his cock to it and spread it across your lips and down your chin and then back to your tongue, tapping it. You were drooling by now, he'd not given you permission to close your mouth around him, and you could feel yourself getting messy around him, but the look on his face was priceless. His pupils blown out, his nostrils flared, panting heavily, jaw clenched tightly. All the while, he was still stroking himself with the tip resting on the flat of your tongue and it was the most erotic thing he'd ever done. You were already on edge, he'd forced his fingers out of your vice grip just before you were about to come, and you knew he'd known that and had done it deliberately.

Waiting for him to fuck your face, you stood there, but he never did thrust himself down your throat like you were expecting him to. He just continued to jerk off, the head of his cock on your tongue, your drool sliding off your chin and down your neck and breasts, and you were tentative to do anything other than what he'd told you to, mindful not to cross him, but you couldn't help yourself. You needed more. So you reached your hand between his thighs and took his balls into your palm, massaging them intently. His mouth fell agape, and you knew he was close, so you risked another move and brought your other hand to your throbbing clit, sneakily, almost hoping he wouldn't catch on to it and chastise you for it.

But he did notice and if anything, it got him even more worked up "Fuck, Y/N. You're so fucking dirty, a weeping mess for me. Look at you. Your eyes are all watery, smacked that plump little arse of yours pink and you were begging for more. Your filthy mouth is drooling for my cum, look at it, just waiting for me to shoot my load down your pretty throat. And you're dripping all over the floor for it, too, bet you're so close, aren't you baby? Gonna come for daddy like this? Gonna come if I let you close those pretty lips around me and suck me off?"

You nodded your head frantically, and tugged on his balls even harder and he finally released his grip on himself, and nodded for you to go ahead, and you wasted no time swallowing around him, the feel of his engorged head against your palate heavenly. He carded his fingers through your hair, getting it out of your face and holding your head but not trying to guide you at all. You skipped your usual teasing movements and took him in as far as you could, he was on the brink as well and you knew it, and with a final tug on his scrotum you felt him coat your throat in long spurts. You tried to keep your balance in front of him as your own orgasm made you shudder, but his hold on your head helped steady yourself, and the way he tugged at your roots a bit as he came definitely sped up your own release.