chapter 3

Danny's phone alarm went off waking him and soon noticed that it was time to head into work and got dressed and headed that way and noticed everybody was there and also a mystery woman who Danny thought was a customer who he was later introduced to by Sammy to be the shop budget spender and Sammy's best friend, Sammy noticed olive staring as Danny walked away and then brought olive back and told olive she needed to know when everything for that mustang was in and to stop staring at Danny while he worked and olive replied sorry it's just damn I'd love to get a hold of that ~ olive said bitting her lower lip to which Sammy just told her maybe on a day you're off and who knows maybe he might surprise you? Olive looked at Sammy and asked so I take it you have already jumped him? With a grin, Sammy blushes and replies that's none of your business olive. OMG Sammy you naughty girl you did, I gotta know how was it? Olive  asked. Sammy closed the door and locked it and spoke it was amazing and olive are you asking if Danny would mind? Olive looked and smiled replying is this an offer to take him out? Sammy looked at her and replied if you want to just ask him but don't do Danny wrong he's actually a great guy, what will the um Mavis is it think? As far as i know Mavis hasn't asked me yet and it actually works pretty well all of us working in the same business together Sammy replied. Mavis and Danny were lowering the engine into the mustang and soon Danny had it hooked up and started it and let it run and after making sure the engine ran they started putting the front end together then cleaned it up and shined it up soon waited for the money to transfer to pay for the work cost before loading up the car on a car hauler to get it delivered to the owner and after a while they soon split it even but soon they cleaned up the shop while olive documented everything to pay payments for the shop and made sure everything was taken care of after being satisfied with that olive and everyone left the shop and went their separate ways. But soon olive decided to give it about a two months before asking Danny about possibly making a move on him. Mavis pulled into her driveway and then headed inside her house and decided to watch a movie and chill and then realized that the roommate she had was stealing her stuff and decided to leave after arguing eventually that he didn't care but he only did it to have a place to live, this angered Mavis who immediately threw out her thief roommate and then in an emotional pain cried and soon texted Sammy asking if it was alright to take a few days off due to personal reasons and Sammy after thinking it over replied it was okay and Mavis thanked Sammy and then headed to bed. Danny decided to order a pizza tonight because of how exhausted he was and soon sat down and played some video games on his Xbox one and soon after two hours he decided to go to sleep and prepared for bed and hoped that the weather wouldn't effect the work load and pay as it started to rain hard.

And Time Skip