chapter 1 and a night with Sammy

Danny was cleaning up the shop for Snowy while Sammy was finishing up a custom blazer build for a customer who was a member of a group who went out and took their truck's off road in competition, Sammy noticed Danny bend down to grab something and couldn't stop staring but soon quickly shock the thought from her head and then noticed that the time for pick up was close but also knew doing test runs was also important so Sammy sent Danny out with the keys and told him to let her know how it did, After taking the keys Danny ran after the test drive a older hound furry came in and greeted Sammy who then led him back as Danny soon finished polishing up the blazer and then he stood back to admire his work.

Soon after Snowy and the elderly male hound turned the corner and met Danny and then after showing the owner it was ready they accepted the payment and soon the customer was off and soon the shop was silent and then in the scrap metal section Mavi...

Soon after Snowy and the elderly male hound turned the corner and met Danny and then after showing the owner it was ready they accepted the payment and soon the customer was off and soon the shop was silent and then in the scrap metal section Mavis was walking in and soon Sammy was dividing the money equally to pay her employees and soon Mavis got in her truck and left just wanting to go home and relax after everything, Danny soon headed to the bathroom in the back of the shop and soon washed up and was on his way out until he remembers to return the keys to the back lot Incase she needed something off one of the part's vehicles and what he walked into shocked him Sammy was touching herself and at the moment of getting ready to put her hand down her panties she noticed Danny and was embarrassed and screamed while turning red, Danny closed the door quickly and yelled Snowy I'm so sorry I'll be leaving-
Danny was cut off by Sammy yelling for him him to come in which he did and sat down, Sammy had explained what had happened and that her heat cycle had started and that she tried to deal with it and then it ended up being awkward, soon Sammy eyed Danny up and down and soon Danny knew he had to help her and then Sammy asked her with a little shyness if Danny would help her, Danny sighed and nodded pretty soon Sammy undressed herself and Danny did as well and guided Ssmmy's head down and pretty soon Danny started to get hard and then Sammy got in the bed with Danny but put on a condom first and then went down on Sammy sliding into her causing her to moan and howl a little which made her blush and soon after a few thrust Danny was able to go into her rapidly and Sammy loved it and even started to tell him to go faster but Sammy still wanted more and motioned she wanted Danny to cum in her mouth to which Danny pulled off the condom and came down Sammy's throat and soon had Sammy turn over and Sammy smiled and replied do you think you can handle all this to which Danny replied I'm going to make sure you are satisfied and I'm sure I can handle it he said with a confidence gabbing a new condom and grabbing her waste Danny slide in to her causing her to moan in pain and pleasure and soon after adjusting Sammy gave Danny a nod and Danny started to slam into her and she started to feel waves of pleasure take over and then decided to pleasure Danny and had him lay down as she slide onto Danny and started to bounce and moan as Sammy started to smile listening to Danny moan as Sammy slammed down one last time they came together and slowly Sammy climbed off of Danny to let him up and soon they both punched out while Danny got in his car to leave Sammy was still getting over the events of what just happened.