Obediently, Dove went to her sister's room, sleeping for hours until she felt the side of the bed lowering. Her eyes opened at the sound of her mother's voice.

"Girls, it's almost morning. The cameras will be here in less than 5 hours." Dove's eyes landed on her mother's. "Any deaths so far?" she asked. "Just the girl from Ten." 

"OK, I'll keep the first watch. Dove, you take a shower. When you're finished, we'll exchange places, alright?" the redhead nodded. She went to the house's bathroom with spare clothes.

The shower did not feel refreshing as usual, but rather suffocating. It was the first time she had such a bad feeling against water. She took the shower as fast as possible, got changed, brushed her hair and teeth, and went downstairs.

Her sister watched the Hunger Games on the big television in the living room. The faint sound of sniffs alerted the girl. Their brother couldn't have died yet, could he?

"Angel! Angel, has anything happened to him?" she asked worriedly, almost screaming out of pure frustration.

"No. No, sorry I scared you," her sister said between sobs. Good. He's alright. "What's the matter, then?" Dove asked.

"I just... I'm not sure. I don't know why I am like this." She approached slowly the sofa where her older sister sat. There she was, hugging her knees while doing little back-and-forth movements.

"Hey, it's alright. He's coming back. You want to know how I know?" The dark-haired girl nodded at her sister's question.

"Because I trust him, I trust Muscida, and I trust Finnick. They won't let him there. Finnick and Muscida will bring him back. I'm sure of it." She hugged her sister, whispering reassuring words.

She wasn't sure if her brother would be back, but she was sure everyone was doing the best they could. And that was everything she cared about.

Countless people loved and cared for her brother. He would be remembered. He wouldn't be forgotten. And he would be loved for the rest of their lives.

"Go to take a shower. I'll keep watch, OK?" she whispered to her older sister. The oldest reluctantly did as her sister said and went upstairs. Dove's eyes followed her until she was out of range, before looking back at the screen.

"Hey, Four. How about we get some water? I'm thirsty," the District Seven female tribute said. "Yeah, sure Seven." No! You can't go to the river! You'll get killed! Dove's heartbeat started racing like crazy in her chest, hoping he would decide for another way to get water that wasn't the river. 

Then, her brother took a sort of metallic plug from his pocket. What the hell is that? "Lead the way, Seven," the three tributes made their way to a tree and made a hole in it. Then, they put the metallic thing in. Water's coming out of the thing! Where did they get that from? Sponsor? Or maybe it was in the Cornucopia?

"What did you say this thing's name was?" her brother asked one of the District Seven tributes. "Spile. You don't have that on Four?" the District Seven girl asked him.

"We have the ocean. Why the hell would we need that?" her brother laughed as he answered. Good to know you get all cocky when you're about to die. I'll keep that in mind, idiot. Dove watched her brother's interaction with both from Seven. They even seemed friends. Once the careers are down, they'll attack. Two against one. Too good to pass out.

The cameras changed to the Career group with their recruit from Three. The boy was explaining his plan to get near the water. His plan at first sounded convincing, but in the end, was plain stupid. He wants to electrocute the crocodiles? How? With what, exactly? Also, anyone near will get electrocuted as well. Is it his way of using the careers' stupidity in his favour? What the hell is happening?