Stargazing

Scott could hear the shrill laughter of his friends as they constantly teased and "fought" each other. It brought a smile to his face, hearing happiness and looking towards the clear night, stars gleaming as he took time for himself.

He had always been a loner at heart, loving the peace he had with the orbs, dancing with darkness and taking the lead. It was as if they stole his worries and, even just for a few minutes, took away the sadness and isolation he felt in the day.

Yet suddenly everything went silent. He could only hear the heavy breathing of the people below, unaware that someone was about to change his world.

                                 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimmy had been thrown into a strange place, eyes watching him as he stood in front of strangers. They seemed to be having a normal night until he showed up. It was blinding, seeing the light of day after so long in limbo, darkness his only friend.

"Hello?"

                                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------

He knew the voice, quickly floating towards the others, silence still ringing in his ears.

"Jimmy?"

"Scott?"

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger because none of these motivate me enough :P