Sun swiftly comes over and picks the girl up off the floor y/n glares deeply into his pearl white eyes.

———————

  4:04 pm december 14th.

Y/n stares out the window into the woods with sundrop and his brother in the other room to caught up in a conversation.  Something white falls from the sky as it then catches her eyes along with a figure with very dirty golden color?, "what the?" She whispers silently.  Looking closely at the color of the figure she then recognized the ear out of nowhere it was springtrap that was looking every inch.  Perhaps he was looking for her or probably something else. 

  She taps on the window getting his attention as he silently walks over peering through the window.  Muffled voices was heard outside, "ʏ/ɴ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᴡ-ᴇᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ-ɴ ˡᵒᵒᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵈᵃᵐⁿ ɪɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs!?" "I've been trapped by sundrop and moondrop they keep saying were all a family!!" Her palms start to slap against the glass.  Her hairs on the back of her neck stood up in alarm as she freezes in her tracks as warm breathing fans the back of her neck.  Springtraps eyes widen a bit.

  "Are you trying to run from us love?"  Suns palms are now on each side of her hip glaring holes into springtraps eyes.  "𝑂ℎ 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑚? 𝐴𝑛 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡" moon sits down next to y/n raising his hand sending it down in a fast motion to slap her broken foot.  As she yelps in pain springtrap starts backing up readying himself to bust down the glass "woah woah woah use the door!!! This glass is expensive!!" Sun yells at him.  He rolls eyes and speed walks over to the door backing up and uses his body to bust the door open. 

  Moon lunges forward at springtrap slashing and praying at his metal plates trying to decommission him.  "Springtrap !!!" Sundrop covers her mouth to stop her screaming.  Y/n looks down slowly opening her mouth waiting three seconds and starts counting down 'three... Two...one now!' Her jaw clamps shut on his finger letting out a small faint clanking noise from the impact. 

.

.

.

  "Sunshine.....did you just try biting me?" His lips brush across her ear softly.  More muffled screaming could be heard from the girl as she releases his finger from his other hand firmly gripping the left wrist twisting it clockwise.  Springtrap sees this gritting his teeth and sends moondrop flying across the room deep into the other wall leaving a hole.  "Eɴɴᴀʀᴅ!!!ⁿᵒʷ!!" Sundrop looks up to see a very tall animatronic the same height as moondrop looming over him.  He then tightens his grip on y/n a sshe starts to gasp for air.  Springtrap struggles to get up to his feet sneaking his way over to the girl quickly snatching her out if his iron grip.  Limping outside far away enough until he collapsed to his knees.

  Loud roaring echo's from the cabin as they both look in the direction to see sundrop and moondrop both being thrown through window the walls and breaking floor boards in the process.  Shrieking breaks from moondrop that jumps back inside the cabin springtrap covered y/n's eyes as he then slowly and weakly stands up t meet up with Monty.  "Wᴇ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʟ-ᴇᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴡ-ᴡ" springtrap hands her over to Monty as he then helps him up to his feet as well.  "Geez papa willy how bad did he get you look terrible" "sʜᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ⁱ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜ-ᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇ-ʀ ᵖᵉᵉᵖ" silence falls over.

————————
[Time skip]

  12:00 am December 15th.

Y/n lay curled in a ball with her two feet in the bandages wrapped securely  as she slept on the couch.  Roxanne wolf and glamrock chica stand guard in the same room feeling worried.  Eclipse comes into the room walking to her sleeping figure scanning for any more new injuries from their grasp until he stopped midway.

[System updating]-
: status female.
Injuries, (two spiral fractured legs)
Life forms detected inside.

Age: 22
Y/b (your birthday)

:life forms inside
Two fetus's.
Health, (normal)
Hunger, (normal)
Sickness, (none)

.
.
.

  He blinks a couple times in confusion "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɪᴅs ᴏʀ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ??" He walks back over to Roxanne wolf and chica talking lowly to them.  Both of their faces turn to confusion and more worry but more of confusion than anything.  Springtrap then comes into the room holding some bacon and donuts.  "ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕚𝕔 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥??" "Hᴍ ɪ-ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒ ʙ-ᴜᴛ I ᴀᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ɪs Mɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ᴀ-ғᴛᴏ-ɴ ??? ⁱ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿ'ᵗ ˢᵉᵉⁿ ʰⁱᵐ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʷᵉ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈ ᵖⁱᶻᶻᵃʳⁱᵃ" "I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ.....sᴜɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴅʀᴏᴘ ʙᴏᴛʜ..ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʜɪᴍ....ʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴊᴏᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄɪʀᴄᴜɪᴛs ᴛᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ʜɪᴍ ᴛᴏ sʜʀᴇᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ʀɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ʙᴜʀsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴀʟʟᴏᴏɴ.." Eclipse's face grows dark. 

  "S-ᴏ...ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ-ᴛ *ɢʟɪᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ɴᴏɪsᴇ*ᴛʜᴇ-ʏ ᵈⁱᵈ ʰᵘʰ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ I ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴄ-ᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ I ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴇᴛ ʀ-ᴇᴘᴀ-ɪᴅ ғᴏʀ....??" He clenches his fist.
Teeth grinding, eyes turning purple, breathing getting heavy, blood running cold.