"You know Ben." I giggle. "I can tell. You're going to be a great Dad." He grins.

"Yeah, but the difference is that Gabby isn't allowed to date until she's forty five." I giggle again, and we pull up in his driveway. I say goodbye, and head into my house.

"You organised somewhere to go tomorrow night?" Josh asks, coming out of the kitchen with a beer.

"I'm going to Charlie's." I say, walking towards the stairs. 

"Come make us some food." He mumbles, draining the rest of the beer.

"It's nearly midnight!" I groan.

"And we're kind of stoned!" He insists. "Now hurry up!" I huff all the way to kitchen, to find all the guys sitting around the kitchen, in a cloud of smoke. Uh. I hate drugs.

"Hey Gem." Caleb murmurs. "Want some pot?" 

No." I say firmly, getting the bread out of the freezer. "Toast ok with everyone?" They all nod their agreement, and I start to make masses. 

"Are you sure?" Caleb asks from behind me. 

"Yes." I say shortly, dumping a plate of toast in front of him.

"Jeez." He says, taking a long drag. "What crawled up your butt and died?" I ignore him, and continue making them their munchies. "You know." He continues. "This stuff could even make someone like you relax." As he says this, he turns around and slaps my ass. "God knows you could use it."

"Don't you dare!" I yell at him, moving out of his reach.

"Hey!" Josh yells. "Don't yell at him! Keep making our food!" I do, and move back towards the bench, staring warily at Caleb, who smirks. As soon as I turn around, I feel his hand on my arse again. I whirl around, and slap his hands away. Caleb grabs hold of my wrists in one hand, pulling me close.

"Don't even bother." He growls, and slaps my ass again. Hard. I stand there fuming, so pissed off. Caleb laughs, and grins. "What are you gonna do now Gem?" I go to slap him, but he holds my hands tight. I whip around to look at Josh, who's grinning.

"He's right Gem." He says. "You need to relax." He stands up, and walks over to us, pushing me into a chair. Caleb lets go of my hands, and they all crowd around me. Josh tilts my chin up, so that I'm forced to look at everyone. "Take a drag." He says, holding up the weed. I look at him scared. He's never done this before. This is new.

"What?" I ask, fear creeping up inside of me.

"You heard me." Josh says. "Get high." He laughs, and turns to the rest of his friends. "This is going to be hilarious." He turns back, and holds it up. I quickly react, and slap the roll out of his hand. His eyes harden, and he growls. "You little bitch." He says. "This stuff is expensive."

"Oh, yeah." I laugh. "Aren't I paying for it?" Josh reaches up and slaps me. My head whips back, and I can feel tears rising up behind my eyes. He lights up another one, and puts it near my mouth.

"Smoke it." he growls. I sigh, defeated.

"How do you do it?" I ask embarrassed, blushing, carefully taking the thing out of his hand. They all laugh at me, and Josh puffs out in my face.

"That's hilarious." Caleb says. "She's never done it." He takes it from me, and tells me to watch. He takes a long drag, and blows it out. "It's easy." He says, giving it back. 

"Do I have to?" I plead. 

"Do it or you'll be cleaning toilets for eternity." Josh says darkly. I slowly put the roll up to my lips, and I breathe in deeply. I immediately take it away, and cough. A lot. It's disgusting. All of them burst out laughing, and Caleb strokes my cheek. He picks up the roll, and places it between my lips.