~꧁16꧂~

Evanora

The day after that party everyone was buzzing. Accept the Slytherins, yes I had singled them out. But who cares they'd probably snake to Professor Snape. I was at breakfast, Hermione was going off about Rita Skeeter because of what she put in the Daily Prophet, about her and Harry. Everyone could care less.

'Amazing party, Black!' I got a group of people give me a high fives. Basically everyone accept Slytherin loved me. That party was the party of all parties. Nobody's had that much fun in ages. I then went back to what I was doing, eating breakfast sitting next to Hermione. Who stopped rambling on about the newspaper. I then looked at Prongs who was looking elsewhere, I followed his gaze to see him eye a particular Ravenclaw....Cho Chang. They both caught sight of eachother across the room, he smiled but water came out his mouth. I just looked at him with concern, my eyebrow raised.

'Really? Chang? Prongs, you're deluding yourself that's Diggory's girl' I snap my fingers in his face.

Soon a little ginger Gryffindor called Nigel came up to Ron with a big brown box.

'What's that for?' I asked smiling

Ron thanked the little first year, but he just stood there. Me and Hermione exchanged looks.

'Not now, Nigel' Ron whispered as Nigel went away

'Now what was that all about?' I questioned

'I told him I'd get Harry's autograph' he mumbled as I laughed

Soon he opened the package to find robes that looked like they had been through a war.

'Ron what are those?' I laughed loudly

'These must be for Ginny...' he trailed of as he walked over to Ginny who was sitting a while away from us.

'Ginny these must be for you' he said confidently

'Ugh, I'm not wearing that-that's ghastly' he said putting down her spoon.

He went back to us.

'Then who's are these for then?' He asked

'Ahaha don't be silly Ron they're for you'd Hermione stares as people laugh around him.

'Is there a bonnet...' Harry looked in the package to find a bonnet who he got it out and showed it to him.

'What are they for though?' I asked

'I don't know...but it looks like a big deal' Hermione trails off

I looked to the Slytherin table to see Malfoy looking straight back at me. The nights I've been seeing him, he poured his heart and soul out. How much he though I was funny, his childhood memories. But when I look at him, I still feel conflicted. We then were dismissed from breakfast. But as we were heading to class we got stopped.

'You shall meet in the hall..for a special lesson' McGonagall said to us all

'What lesson is that?' Hermione asked clutching her books

'A good one! Now all Gryffindor's to the hall! All Slytherin's to the Dungeons and Hufflepuff's and Ravenclaw's to the Room of Requirement!' She shouted

We all went into the hall, we were sectioned off. Boys one side, girls the other. There was space between us. But I managed to creep on the boys side next to Fred and George.

McGonagall was there along with and Filch, and Mr Norris.

'The Yule ball has been a tradition of the Tri-Wizard tournament, since it's inception..on Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity. As representatives of the host school I expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward, and I mean this literally because the Yule Ball...is first and foremost, a dance' McGonagall said as her voice projected off the walls