~꧁2꧂~

Evanora

I arrived in Diagon Alley, and it was full of people more than I have seen. Which made me nervous. There were loads of shops, and I saw in the distance a big tower called Gringotts. It squeezed myself through the people getting their books and wands and headed into the big tower. There was an aisle which looked fancy. Goblins counting money, they all stole glances as I walked down it awkwardly and I stopped at the big table with a head Goblin writing something.

I didn't know what to say. So I coughed. The Goblin looked up and examined me.

'Name?' He asked

'I-uh-Evanora Black, I-I was wanting to open my vault' I gained confidence at the end

'Identification?' He asked

'Huh? What do you mean?' I asked

'Let me see your wand?' He asked pulling his hand out

'But sir, I don't have a wand, b-but I have a key' I smiled taking the gold key out my pocket

I handed it to him, he brushed it off.

'Come with me, Miss Black' he said hopping off the giant stool and we were lead to a cart which, I got in and it was like a rollercoaster through my a mine. My hair flew back with the force of the wind on my face. I yelled as we made turns. The Goblin didn't even seem fazed as I was tumbling everywhere trying to keep my grip. We came to a halt as the goblin hopped off like something happened. I went out not even walking straight of how dizzy I was, my hair was on edge.

He opened the big vault to reveal golden coins, goblets, platers...everything

'Woah' I gasped looking around

'The family's inheritance has been transferred to you, Miss Black.' He said

I took some galleons and other things.  We went on a awful ride back as I got off.

I walked out merrily. I came across another shop called Olivanders. I opened the door and it made a ding sound. I walked to the stranded counter and rang the little bell. An old man came forward and looked at me wide eyed. I studied him, his hair was more crazier than mine, snowy white like Dumbledore's.

He has shabby brown clothes on.

'I-in all my years-I have never seen you before. I know who you are...Miss Black' he quivered

'Yes, I am..' I trailed off

He went back into one of the aisles looking for a fixed wand, mumbling to himself. I looked curiously at him. After some minutes he came back with a box and opened it.

'Now, I sense you are very impulsive, ruthless, and a prankster, and also let's not forget an animagus' he smiled handing the want to me.

It was pretty. It was crimson with gold leaves on it, it was very detailed and I realised it said 'black' engraved on it.

'It used to be one of your family members, but the interesting thing is that this wand I haven't sold in generations...River Serpent Horn, the core. I haven't ever sold a core like this, this wand is beyond exceptional power. It is made from yew..and 12 1/2 inches...' he smiled

I waved it around and a firework came out if it. Olivander smiled fiddling with his frail fingers.

'Well, you've found your match, Miss Black. I'm surprised I didn't see you when you were eleven.' He smile weakly

I smiled and laid and walked out. I inhaled. I then looked at one of the store shop windows. I saw...my father?!

He was on a page, looking like he was screaming, he was holding a number plate and in shackles. There was a reward if anyone has caught him. He is seen as a bad person? I beg to differ, so...then people might see me as bad?

I ripped the page down and stuffed it in my pocket. I was furious. Why? They didn't even have proper evidence. I looked in a bin to see a paper article on it. They believed he managed to 'kill' one of his friends...Peter Pettigrew. I never liked him. Out of rage I kicked the bin over getting all sorts of stares as I walked to the robe shop.

I stormed into the shop. And slammed the door shut. Steam practically coming out my ear. There was a group of people around my age, a blonde haired boy getting his robes..he had a green robe..which must resemble Slytherin, the house my father hated. But my ancestors were Slytherins. Which I wasn't happy about.

A raven bob haired girl, with a deformed nose turned to look along with a plump boy with a skinhead and a boy with smirk standing next to the plumpy boy.

'Girl where are your manners' the woman came forward who I realised was the manager.

I shrugged not answering.

'Dear girl where are your parents, I shall speak with them' the woman huffed

'There not here.' I smirked

'What do you mean? A child like you should be under supervision' the woman with specs looked at me

'I don't talk about my past, let me get my robes.' I demanded

The woman huffed and walked back to her desk.

'House? And what school do you go to?' The woman replied

'I-er am going to Hogwarts' I said shyly

The group of Slytherin's perked their head toward my direction.

'And a name?' She wrote down

'And why should you need that?' I crossed my arms

'Well...i need to have it for legal reasons, dear.' She said

The looked to see the Slytherin's looking curiously at me

'Black...Evanora Vienna Black' I smirked as the lady dropped her pen.

'I-its true, y-you—' she stuttered

I rolled my eyes as she escorted me to another room. A kind looking lady measured me out, and I was done in under five minutes. I got my robes and I walked out to see the Slytherin's by the sweet shop. Their ring leader, looked somewhat familiar...

I tried to walk passed but one called out.

'I hear your father escaped Azkaban! What a worthless piece of scum he is' one laughed which made me stop in my tracks. I turned to see the platinum blonde boy stare back at me.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out

'Oh what? You're lost for words?' He mocked

'Take my father out of your vile mouth' I threatened

He fake fainted as the group laughed.

'Do you want a broken nose? I came forward trying to be intimidating

They just laughed, until I pushed the blonde haired boy over. I picked him up by his collar, his scent filled my nose. And I smashed him against the shop window

'You don't dare ever say anything to me, you got that?' I came closer so we are nose to nose. He whimpered and shook his head as I let go of his collar.

I stormed off, I wasn't going to let some petty boy ruin my day. It was once of the first encounters with a group of people. I went into the bookstore and got all the books I needed, just a pet..but what pet?

I got a frog, called it Kermit, after the muggle show the Muppets. Kermit was my favourite.

I managed to get back and set all my stuff down in my dark room. I realised I needed a change. So I took down all the curtains and cleaned and dusted and it looked more livelier, I never knew how beautiful my room was until I cleaned and let some light in. The gold swirls up the blue walls, the four poster beds. (U can imagine ur dream bedroom)

It was beautiful, I smiled to myself. What a wonderful day. But all she knows is that not everyone is nice, like the group of Slytherin's. Next is to board the Hogwarts express...

———

Updated again lol I hope u enjoyed it and happy valentines day :)

—-MINKSSS