~꧁3꧂~

Evanora

I looked in the mirror after washing my face, the 1st of September, has arrived. I was kind of nervous, I mean I am Sirius Black's daughter. People must think most ill of me. But I didn't care, I got my trunk and scrambled downstairs. It was 10:50! I was going to miss the train. I quickly said goodbye to Kreacher, my only friend and ran down the pavement, and all the way to Kings Cross. I finally got there and I looked at my ticket.

'Platform nine and three quarters, but there's no such thing' i mutters to myself flipping the piece of card over

I walked down between platform 9 and 10, but there was no sign. Until I saw some people go through a wall. People can't go through a wall! You'd get brain damage. I took my trolley with my things, I inhaled and ran towards the wall. All sorts of things were going through my head, I closed my eyes waiting for impact but there was none. I opened my eyes, they widened. A big steam train which said 'Hogwarts Express' was on it. Many posters of my father were put on the walls which disgusted me. I grabbed my things and clambered on the train. My trolley was taken elsewhere. I went through the narrow aisles, and I looked in each compartment, people were giving me odd but curious stares .

I know they had never seen me before. Neither have I seen them. This was all new to me. After looking I found a compartment by myself and started to read a book about pranks. Until two tall readhead a came in, they looked identical, with an F and G on their jumpers in gold. They had vacant expressions. I watched them sit down opposite me.

'That book must be from Zonko's, I love that shop don't you?' One of the twins said

I nodded my head smiling at them.

'You look like a prankster, tell us..what is your name?' The one with G written on his jumper called to me

I cleared my throat

'Black, Evanora Black' I stuck my hand out, I had one simple ring on my middle finger. Both of them exchanged looks of terror before relaxing.

'I'm Fred, and that one there, is George. We are Gryffindor's best beaters' Fred said proudly before shaking my hand, but pulled back to massage his hand in pain.

'Ha! Pranked! You got electrocuted by my ring!' I laughed as George did too

Fred wasn't pleased but then laughed along with us.
I've seen those type of prank rings in shops, so why not buy one!

'That is class, where did you get them from?' George said looking at my ring

'A random muggle store, so you must be pranksters too! I mean I have a lot of pranking stuff in my trunk! We'd make an excellent team' I said with my eyebrow up

'What do you think, Freddie? Is she ready?' Fred said to his left looking at George

'I think she is Georgie, no one could ever fool us, but she has with her...electricity ring' he pointed at the single ring.

I smiled a happily

'Welcome to the team, Black. By the way we admire your father, we found a map that shows us where everybody is' they leaned and whispered to me

'The marauders map? That's what it's called. My father said it was lost' I gasped

'Well...it was in Filch's office, he must of confiscated it.' They chucked

'My father was the prankster at this school, I was to continue his legacy. In fact, I already have a prank in mind' I smiled at the two mischievously

'Go on...?' They said

'Well in the muggle world there's this thing called laxivate, it basically is a substance where you put in food or a drink and when the person drink it it makes them have a poo problem and have to sit on the toilet for ages' i contained my laughter.