✿.。.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Start from the beginning

Pilot: We are beginning to start our descent into the Kalos region! Make sure to stop by the airport and pick up a brochure and learn more about this wonderful region. 

Sakura: *looks out the window* "We've arrived.... We've arrived!!"

'(I'm chasing my dreams, Ash...I'm missing you.)'I hold my rose ring dangling from a gold chain, calmly smiled at the clouds.

we exit the plane taking a deep breath I felt a powerful breeze flow through my hair

we exit the plane taking a deep breath I felt a powerful breeze flow through my hair. I broke into a wide, happy grin. I'm shouting and raising my arms in the air happily ignoring the strange glances from the other people.

Sakura: "Let's go Guys!"

Lucario: *Nod And let out a happy cry*

Lucario grabs my heavy luggage as I started rushing down the stairs and I try to keep herself from falling.

"Fletchling~!"

A Pokemon made a chirping sound. When I looked up, I noticed two red and blue Little birds circling each other. I was also taken aback by the new Pokemon.

Sakura: *Grins* "Pretty..."

I watch in astonishment as I watched the birds cheerfully dance around each other. I say a small "Hello" while excitedly waving my hands, while Lucario waved even more eagerly to meet them.

I smile as the Pokemon glances at me and chirps cheerfully. We immediately proceeded to a phone booth to notify Professor and Rockruff that we had successfully landed.

*Dials number...-Bzzzt!- Screen lights up*

Kukui: "Hello. This is professor ku-.." *He cuts himself off as he looks up and sees me*

Kukui: "oh hey Sakura did you make it there safely?"

He says waving his hand on the camera and Lucario and I look at each other with smiles on our faces.

Sakura: "Hi professor. And yes we made it safely"

Kukui: "That's great, do you know where you're going?"

Rockruff: *barks happily*

Sakura: *Blushes, avoiding eye contact* "N-no I don't know where t-to go"

Kukui: *Gives a look of reassurance* "You're fine, I know you're excited to be in Kalos but go find professor Sycamore"

Sakura: *My eyes light up* Got it!!

Kuki: *Cheekily smirks* "After that, try finding that boyfriend of yours,"

Sakura: *blushes* "H-he's not my boyfriend! He's just a friend! And plus he's probably not even here I don't know where he went after leaving Alola!"

Kukui: "Ouch friend zoning yourself already tisk tisk"

Kukui: "But if he is there then, you'll get the idea when you find him. He might even join your journey 😉and if not promise me that you'll make some new friends"