Chapter 160: Broken

Start from the beginning

Xu Chengyan leaned on the sofa, squinting, and a little lazy, not wanting to move.

He Yang was also on the side, rubbing his fingertips on the young man's head while watching TV.

However, He Yang didn't pay much attention to what was on the TV, and looked down at the young man in his arms from time to time.

It wasn't until twelve o'clock that He Yang got up and left for a while.

When He Yang came back, he had a few red envelopes in his hand.

\"The children's red envelopes.\"He Yang put one of the red envelopes in front of the youth.

\"For me?\" Xu Chengyan was a little surprised and took the red envelope.

The red envelope felt thin, and it seemed to be a little empty inside. Xu Chengyan opened it and saw a card inside.

And He Yang called to Qiqi and Xiaowen again, and gave them two red envelopes.

The red envelopes of Qiqi and Xiaowen are special, the shape is larger than the ordinary red envelopes, and it looks more like an envelope.

Xu Chengyan glanced at it and noticed that the red envelopes of Qiqi and Xiaowen were stuffed so tightly that they seemed to contain something, and became curious for a while.

It happened that Xiao Wen was close, so Xu Chengyan took Xiao Wen over, took Xiao Wen's red envelope and opened it, and found a few packets of biscuits inside.

The packaging bag is transparent, and the cookies inside are also cat's paw shape, which looks delicious.

Xu Chengyan took a pack of biscuits and looked at the ingredients on the packaging bag. He felt that there was no problem and adults could eat them, so he said to Xiao Wen: \"I'll try the taste for you.\"

After speaking, Xu Chengyan opened a packet of small biscuits.

Xiao Wen squatted in the young man's arms in a daze, watching the young man eat biscuits, and then looked down at his red envelope, the cat ears on his head were drooping, and he looked a little aggrieved.

Seeing the young man's actions, He Yang felt helpless for a while, \"I grabbed something from Xiao Wen again.\"

Xu Chengyan ate a pack of biscuits and felt that the taste was okay, so he opened the second pack and asked: \"Are there any more?\"

He Yang did not answer directly, but said: \"It was bought for Xiao Wen.\"

Xu Chengyan approached He Yang, held the man's hand, and tickled the man's palm with a smile in his eyes.

He Yang sighed softly, got up, and went to the storage room to get a box of pet biscuits.

So Xu Chengyan sat on the sofa holding the cookie box, watching TV and eating biscuits.

The cat's paw biscuits are very crunchy, and one bite is just right.

Xu Chengyan was a little addicted to eating, and couldn't hold back for a while. When he reacted again, the biscuit box in his arms was more than half empty.

On the other hand, Xiao Wen squatted beside him with aggrieved face, staring at the biscuit box in his master's arms.

Xu Chengyan felt a little guilty, and was too embarrassed to eat any more, and put the biscuit box aside.

On TV, the host is counting down to the New Year's Eve.

\"Three! Two! One!\"

With the host's voice, a large fireworks burst appeared on the screen.