Moving forward

"Why do I need to rest James? I don't feel tired at all."

"I'll explain another time, now's not right." he answers and tries to walk out the room. We had gone upstairs after I calmed down and now he just wants to leave me but I can't stand the thought of being alone.

"James." I call his name. He turns around.

"What?"

I stay silent for a couple seconds. He turns his back to me and keeps going.

"I don't want to be alone."

"You don't have a choice."

"I refuse." I say and he stops walking.

"Don't make me force you." he says, still facing away from me.

I can't help the rebellion in me from keeping arguing even though I know it won't end well.

"I'm not scared of you." I lie. His hands clenches together, and I can tell he's getting frustrated.

"Tell me why I need to rest and-"

"Leia, please, you don't need to know anything right now."

"Why?!" I yell as I stand up. "I'm tired of knowing nothing!" James turns around and looks right into my eyes. I take a step towards him but that's all I get to do before he comes rushing towards me and pushing me against the wall.

"You're going to do whatever I fucking say." he says threatening, and I'm frightened but I can't help myself but to keep going.

"No."

I went too far. James grabs my shoulders and throws me at the floor. My arm takes the hit but it doesn't feel broken enough to whine about. I look up at him, standing there and breathing heavily. I watch as his chest move up and down in rhythm with his breath.

"Get up." he demands, and this time I'm not stupid enough to provoke him any further. As fast as I'm standing up he grabs my shoulder roughly and pushes me out the door and down the stairs. I am then pushed harshly into the room James went into earlier in the morning and I fall on a hard, wooden floor. James lifts me up and practically throws me at a king bed. When I look up again I James' face is only inches apart from my own, and so is his body.

A few seconds goes by as my heartbeat rises. I know what's about to happen, and I know it's wrong, but looking into his eyes I can barely hold myself together.

"Oh you drive me crazy." he says.

I watch as James breaks our eye contact, letting his eyes wander down to the end of my tank top. His right hand touch my side and sensually move it down to where his eyes are fixed at a part where my top has revealed some of my bare skin just above my jeans pocket. His breath is heavy and he doesn't hesitate to let his hand go under my top. He says nothing. The silence is comforting and his touch is not as terrifying as I once thought. I feel his hand slowly going upwards towards my bra, and as he reaches it he carefully caresses just around the edges and then stop. Only a second later his tongue is in my mouth. He kisses me hard meanwhile softly pulling down the straps if my bra. Still making out, he pulls me up to sitting position with my legs spread and him on his knees in between. My bra is now only held up by the clip on the back, but it doesn't take long for James to unhook it. With his hands still inside my top, my bra falls off and his hands thoughtfully move up and down my ribs. I can't hold myself back anymore so I put my hands over his and guides them to my breasts, letting myself let out a silent moan under our kiss. As I no longer have my arms to rest against I fall back and brings him with me, creating even more friction between us. We stop making out for a moment. James looks at me as he goes further and roughly grabs my breasts, not breaking eye contact and making me inhale deeply just before I let out another moan. That's when I feel it. I look down and see a bulge on his pants pressing against my inner thigh. I can almost feel myself getting wet as I reach out and softly massage it. James' breath heavens and he looks at me deeply.