-2-

{bc everyone needs this gif}

-

After the hand jobs, things got a little weird to Ashton. He blushes now every time he sees Calum naked or even gets hard because of his friend. Something that never happened before three nights ago.

However, Calum was feeling more confident lately. He felt like he had the control of everything as he'd be able to punish Ashton tonight. And since their house were in the middle of nowhere, Calum would do anything only to hear Ashton screaming his name really loud.

It was Calum's first time to pick a page from the book. He took the chance when Ashton went running for a while to search for something really good.

He read first some red pages but somehow he had pity for the older boy, the punishments were really hard.

'Maybe another time', he thought smirking.

He changed his opinion reading for at least 20 minutes the orange pages when he finally found the perfect one and smirked proudly. He wrote a quick note to Ashton saying he was leaving to the city to buy somethings before going.

Ashton arrived at his house and spotted Calum's note on the dinner's table. The older boy didn't mind that his friend left for a while. But little did he know that the things Cal went to buy were for their night together.

While Ashton was singing in his shower peacefully, Calum exited a sex shop full of packets under his arms. He bought everything he thought would be useful for the night; dildos, vibrators, panties, blindfolds and even handcuffs.

When Calum arrived home, he could already say Ashton was cooking dinner since the house smelled amazing. He let the purchase on the couch and went silently to the kitchen.

Calum then decided to scare his friend as wrapping his strong arms around Ashton's bared chest without him noticing it, "FU-Cal?! What's your problem dude! Usually people say, 'Honey, I'm home!'"

Calum laughed unwrapping his arms and sitting already at the kitchen's table, "Sorry honey, I'm home."

"Wow, ha-ha!" Ashton said sarcastically rolling his eyes and went back to finish the dinner.

"What are you cooking anyway? It smells awesome," Calum said trying to see something but Ashton's broad (and defined as Calum could say) back was blocking the view.

"Tacos! Your favorite, though you don't deserve it," Ashton answered and turned around with a plate full of tacos, letting Calum mouth-watering, "Just kidding, let's eat."

Six tacos later, the two boys were very satisfied. Although, Calum still wanted a specific dessert.

"What did you buy by the way?" Ashton asked after placing the plates in the dishwasher.

"Uhn, some stuff, for tonight." Calum answered, like it was no big deal.

Ashton for a minute had absolutely forgotten about his punishment. He swallowed hard asking, "Have you already picked a kink?"

Calum nodded and quick went to grab the book. He came back to the kitchen with not only the black book but also the things he bought, "I chose number 141."

141 - Obligation

Rules :

#1 - For this kink, you'd need a master and someone to obey everything.

#2 - The other one MUST call their master as 'Sir'.

#3 - The fun starts with one of the couple tied naked on the bed. He HAS to obey everything his master says to.