Chapter 1: Birthday Celebration

Start from the beginning

"A chance to find true love
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know"

"I know it all ends tomorrow
So it has to be today
'Cause for the first time in forever
For the first time in forever
Nothing's in my way! Woo!"

After Sliver was sang he bumped with Oldest triplet her sister Amber.

"Sliver!" Amber was shouted at brother he was getting up and apologize. "I'm sorry Amber."

"You should watched where you going?"

Sliver and Amber still rival siblings. As for Maria they connect closer her brother.

"Stop both you two." Maria said looking each other her siblings. Then Queen and King are going down heard arguement looked stare.

"Umm Hi Mother and Father... Father Happy birthday." Sliver said his parents are smiled looking at him.

"Um Daddy where's Anastasia?" Amber asked her father replied. "I think she is her room. But we better get going."

"I go with her father." Maria said and he agreed. She going her room open the door and looked her youngest sister.

"Anastasia, it's 6:00 pm we have to go it's Father's birthday." She said looking Anastasia was still sadly holding her hands.

"Ana what's wrong, you can tell me."

"No it's nothing Maria."

Anastasia was looked at older sister she give a glare at her. She sighed and sadly down.

"I just don't wanna mess things up. My father was very not give attention to me and he didn't appreciate at me."

Sliver was open the door and he spoke of his sister. "No, your not mess things up your doing great Ana."

Ana was looked up sees her brother.

"Sliver..."

He toward and sit down between of Anastasia and Maria.

"Thanks Slivy but I just want to be controlled my powers and make my father proud that's I really want." Ana said she wants to proud and control her powers. Maria was tap of her shoulders

Anastasia and Maria is one of closest sister and her brother Sliver.

"Well try and try it again, Ana and of course your father will loves you." Maria told her sister she looked at her brother smiled also Maria too.

"Okay, Come on."

It's 6:00 Pm now it's time to party everyone open the gates and kings and Queen's relative friends to invite.

Queen kiss her husband's cheek and become blushed. "Happy birthday My love..."

"Thanks my rose."

As for Anastasia she looked a boy he is the prince. His color blue fur a hedgehog normal quills and his back same. His eyes color baby blue eyes. His name is 'Francis Manic The Hedgehog' Son of the Blue Hedgehog and Queen Acorn

She is bestfriend childhood. She has huge crush of him. Anastasia have powers but she is protected her power to control it. He has a girlfriend hedgehog named 'Eliza The Hedgehog' she is Princess well other kingdom.

She walked away and heard Francis voice familiar. "Hey Ana..."

Ana turn around it's Francis he waved hand at her and so as she.

"Hi Francis long time no see..."

Francis was practically shy and asked her. "So how's your power?"

"It doesn't not worked to able control it."

Anastasia and Francis give akawardly they missed each other. Ana was start to spoke at him about confess.

"Francis..."

"Yeah..."

"I-I-I love -"

After she trying to say with Francis but his girlfriend coming towards hugged.

"Francis, there you are." Eliza said to her boyfriend but she saw Anastasia. And Eliza grabbed Francis's arm and walked away. Ana was sadly down three of siblings comfortable of her.

"Don't worry Ana, She will use time with Francis."

She smiled at siblings she softly voice

"Thank you..."

"Oh do we get our presents." Amber asked of siblings they agreed brought some gifts.

The children are holding of Presents each one father will open the gift. But first is Princess Amber.

"Happy birthday Daddy."

"Thanks Sweetheart." The king chuckled and he open the gift wrapped it's Kings clothes. Amber made that design clothes herself.

Everyone clapped and King is chuckled happily. "Aww My brand new clothes. Now I have to wear it. Thanks Amber."

"Your welcome Daddy." Amber was backwards to the siblings and second it's Maria and Sliver brought their gifts.

"Happy birthday Dad." Maria and Sliver said birthday to father. He get the gift unwrapped the gift it's ring with Jewelry he always wear it.

"The rings... I have many rings. Thanks Maria and Sliver."

"Your welcome Your majesty."

The last is Anastasia go forward to father she brought her gift and she spoke and looked at mother smiled.

"Happy birthday Father."

He unwrapped the gift it's painting all of her family he get emotional cried. Anastasia loves her painting just like mother.

"Look everyone My daughter Anastasia painting all of us. Give clapped around the appluse." The king shouted holding a Anastasia's painting. Everyone get applause. He hugged Anastasia was smiled.

"Thanks you Anastasia, I like it."

"Your welcome Father."