"HAHAHAHAA"

Go away that's all I could hear. I walked up to him touching his shoulder "s-sunny I'm soo sorr-" "GO...AWAY....YOU DISGUSTING SLUT" I jump back shocked but when i see his face I can tell its not the jolly sun we all love, no its none other than Moondrop his despicable persona. 

"wh-what are you doing the lights are not even off you shouldn't be here" 

"Monty Monty Monty. haha look at you do you enjoy my left overs you brainless reptile"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME"

"HAHAHAHA bring it on big boy"

Monty charges at Moondrop, both of them ignoring my screams. Moondrop has no chance against Monty. I've seen Monty decommission a lot of animatronics just because he was bored and soo a limp robot like moondrop wouldn't stand a chance. WAIT WAIT WAIT HE ISNT A ROBOT.

"MONTY STOP"

"stay out of this y/n"

"NOOO DONT STOP NOW"

"HAHAHAHAH ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO WHAT THAT LITTTLE SLUT TELLS YOU HAHAHAHHA YOU REALLY CANT THINK FOR YOURSELF"

"WHY YOU SON OF A BITCH" 

Monty punches moondrop and he gets sent to the other side of the daycare. "NOOO MONTY STOP" I run up to Monty grabbing his arm but its useless he keeps walking towards moon as if he is locked on target. I stare at moon, he is just sitting there laughing hysterically as Monty inches closer. I keep begging Monty to stop but he just ignores me. A stream of tears are running down my face as I fear this is the end for moon. Monty grabs moon lifting him up into the air.

"Any last words for now"

"ha ha"

Moon leans his head close whispering "fuck yo-" 

"HE IS NOT A ROBOT"

Monty looks towards me with a confused expression. I look up to moon and he is hanging there looking disappointed. "she is lying I am a robot soo hurry up and kill me lizard face"

"y/n what are you talking about" Monty asks me still holding moon.

"re-remove his mask" I reply

Monty reaches for moons "face" but as he does moon tries to fight back swatting his hands away  "she is fucking lying... don't touch my face...just fucking kill me already". Monty gets a grip of the mask ripping it off, he stares for a minute before dropping moon and falling back. 

"I-I I nearly killed someone I I could've killed you"

"yea but thanks too that skanky slut over there you didn't"

"I-I nearly killed somebody"

Monty sits there staring at his own hands noticing blood from punching moon. Moon stands up grabbing his mask and limping away. "moon MOON wait" I call out to him

"what the fuck do you want"

"i-im sorry"

"Just fucking leave me alone"

He walks away ignoring my pleading. I collapse onto the floor crying. all of a sudden I hear a loud bang its... Vanessa

a/n holy guacamole anyways love you guys i have school tmr soo ill either post today or in another couple of days we will never know ok then byeeeeeeeee