Happy Birthday Sunshine

"she looks so pretty" a deep voice whispered

"ew Monty shut up" a Higher pitched voiced answered

"Gregory language and shhh she is about to wake up" a really deep voice said

You wake to the faces of the Glamrock gang and your brother Gregory ofcourse "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they all yelled in unison. You sat up in shock, thats right you are now 18 you rub the sleep from your eyes as you smile and wave to your family. "Morning" you said as you stretched your arms.

"open your present" Gregory said handing you a box badly wrapped, you opened it and inside was a framed picture of you Freddy and Gregory "Do you like it....I made the frame with Freddy and he printed the picture" Gregory said while sitting next to me. "I love it" I say as i give Gregory a big hug. You look up and see Freddy smiling, he was yours and Gregory's father figure and he loved you like you were his. Chica walked upto you handing a big box of art supplies "Roxy and I knew how much you loved drawing so we got you a bunch of art stuff" "Thank you soo much" you say running and giving her a big hug. "its not a problem your amazing and deserve it loser" Roxy said punching your shoulder playfully. Monty then speaks up "u-um I will give you your gift later y/n" "okay I need to get changed anyway" Monty looks down at you and smiles "yea you smell turtle." 

turtle was the nickname Monty gave you due to when you two were hanging out you got soo excited seeing the turtles in his room.

"mmhmm" you turn to look at Freddy trying to get everyones attention "well I have some good news and some bad news" I stare at him in confusion "since Y/n is of age she is not under our guardianship anymore more specifically mine... that means she wouldn't be able to stay with us anymo-" "what no thats Fucking bullshit Freddy" Monty yells "calm down and let me finish Monty, I made a deal with the manager and he said if she works she can stay since she would be an employee and is allowed to stay" Freddy explains "wait soo your saying I have a job here thats soo cool thank you soo much ahh i love you soo much" you say jumping up and down hugging Freddy. "haha yea the area you will be working in is the daycare" "the daycare... i didnt know there was a daycare here" "oh i forgot to take you there my bad but thats where you will be working now get changed into your uniform its on your draw" he said and left the room smiling the others waved bye and left the room leaving you to get changed.

~time skip (finished changing)~

I hear a knock at your door "come in" you call out the door opens and Monty came in "oh hey gator whats up" "oh uh just checking up on my favourite turtle" he replies smirking, "also i came to escort you to the daycare since you dont know where it is and thats kinda sad" "well thank you asshole your such a gentleman" I say sarcastically. you both chuckle as you exit your room. You and Monty had a close relationship but it was different from the ones you had with the rest, Monty was like your best friend but you wondered if it will ever be more than that. Ishook those thoughts from your head as stared at the 7-8ft gator, i started losing myself in thought but was quickly interupted by Monty "here we are turtle" "oh thank you cranky" I say jokingly "no worries beauti-i mean turtle" I  see his face go slightly red and he ran away, I wave goodbye and try to go through the massive wood doors,

~sundrop's pov~

I heard I was getting a new assistant today to help with the kids, they can get a bit much sometimes but its okay it keeps me busy. I hang off my balcony swinging in boredom but then i hear something coming through the doors I expected my assistant to be another tired looking old person which I didnt know why they chose those people for a daycare area when you have to be energetic and match the kids energy but its out of my hands. I was excited to meet the new friend but not too excited that is until i saw her she was soo how do i put it umm it was more than pretty and beautiful would be an understatement. i watch her walk around the daycare with art supplies under arm, she looked soo cuddly she wasnt skinny but she wasnt big either she was a medium size and the uniform complemented her curves nicely. i was mesmerized by her she was soo angelic. i decide to go down and introduce myself.

~your pov~

 "geez i cant believed i've lived here for soo long and never seen the daycare" I said to myself as I walked into the colourful dungeon for children, carrying new art supplies. I walk around the place looking at the area I would now spend most my time in. all of a sudden I jump back as a tall yellow figure jumped in front of me. "Hellooooo new friend my name is sundrop it is nice to meet you" he greeted me with a big smile. "oh hi my names Y/n and im your new co-worker" "yayy i caant wait to work with you we are going to have soo much fun...hey why do you have those art supplies im sure i just refilled the art supplies" he asked me looking down at my hand carrying the art supplies "Chica and Roxy got me these for my birthday today and i just brung them incase i wanted to do some art" i looked up just before he grabbed into a big hug it was nice and warm he lowered his head down to my ear and whispered "Happy birthday My sunshine"

A/n

Wow thanks soo much for reading the first chapter i know this was a bit boring but the next one will be more interesting and i am going to sleep now because its like 3 am but love you all see you next chapter. word count :1072