"stay with me"

Y/n pov: 

I wake up my eyes slowly adjusting to the light i look at my surroundings and i see sun drop hugging my waist tightly as he sleeps beside me. I stare at the features of his face he has freckles all over his nose and cheeks, his cheeks have a slight red blush on them and his hair hangs lazily over his face as he slee- WAIT WHAT HAIR AND WHY DOES HE HAVE A HUMAN FACE... you move back startled this wakes sunny up "y/n wh-whats wrong" sunny says yawning "y-your" I begin to say backing away slowly. he looks around confused and as he sees the metallic sun mask on the floor his face washes over with realization "oh crickets....I-i can explain" "your HUMAN" I stand up and slowly approach the exit oh that's right I'm on a 40 ft balcony in the daycare and the only other exit is behind the 9ft animatronic or human? "y/n you weren't meant to see that no one is" sunny looks down at his feet with a devastated expression.

Sun moves closer and sits himself on his bed "they thought it would be too dangerous for a full ai animatronic to look after small children, and I the son of the now owner of freddy fazbears pizza franchise was dying due to a heart condition. my split personality didn't help at all because one part of me wanted to die constantly and the other wanted to live. my father on the other hand thought it would be a great idea if i could replace all my faults and weaknesses. he conducted an experiment to turn me into the worlds first fully self aware cyborg. however when the procedure was done my personalitys took there own form and now I'm split into two diffrent people that being sundrop and moondrop" he looks up at me and gives me a weak smile "after my dad found out i had messed his experiment up by creating two different cyborgs he sent me here to work as a daycare attendant conveniently i was exactly what they needed but the more moondrop was around male adults the more aggressive he got each time there were a male security guard moondrop would try to tear them limb from limb he failed most nights due to the glamrocks stopping him but one night while a security guard walked into the daycare and thought it would be a good idea to turn the lights off unfortunately he met his end now the company only hires female security guards and they told me moondrop is unable to sing lullabies to the children anymore this made me have to stay in my room for a whole month since both of my personalities were going through a weird depression and now i feel like there are three people in one body" "why didnt you tell me this earlier" "because my father said that no one can ever know my true identity soo i wear the metallic mask and hide my hair with some cloth" "oh thats soo horrible im sorry for being soo startled before i just got a surprise" "its ok im sorry for not telling you sunshine" "ummm if you dont mind me asking what is your name from when you were a human" "I-i cannot remember its been years since ive used it or heard it" "oh no i totally understand" I walk up to him and give him a hug his head resting in my chest now i understand why his embrace was soo warm and why i could feel somebodys breathe on my neck as i slept it all made sense now I look down at his hair its fluffy and blond kinda like a golden retriever his hair matches his bubbly personality. I wonder if his hair or facials change color when he is switched to moondrop im pulled out of my thoughts as sunny looks up at me his eyes are soo adorable the freckles all around his face compliment his sweet scent and bouncy complexion "will you stay with me sunshine even if I'm this weird mental freak" "ofcourse i will sunny in all honesty im a mental freak too" he grins widely and i get a glimpse at his real smile its adorable, his teeth arnt perfect he has two front teeth that are slightly larger than the rest he also has a slight gap between his two middle teeth. Sundrop pulls me onto his bed and begins to playfully wrestle me. we both stop as he has me pinned on the bed he stares down into my e/c eyes and slows his breathing down his face draws closer to mine and before our lips touch he whispers "I love you my sunshine" our lips crash together softly my mind drifts off and I imagine dancing in a field of daisies with sundrop by my side {just imagine the garden from howls moving castle} we dance together spinning around and around until we are dizzy BZZZZZ BZZZZ BZZZ sundrop breaks away from the kiss and I look down to my wrist "oh its freddy he is probably wondering were I am I gotta go" "noooooo please stay" "I cant I'm sorry but ill be back tomorrow bye" "wait" sunny grabs my hand before I walk out the door and pulls me into another kiss "okay i guess you can go now" I giggle as I run out the door to go to my room.

A/n sorry for the late post i ended up going to sleep but I imagine human sun/moondrop to look like howl for some reason but you can imagine it differently and yes you own a fazwatch they arnt only for children but its easier for the glamrocks to communicate with you.