"are you sure about this?"

Y/n pov 

I make it to my room still a bit flustered from my goodbye with sundrop  I openn my door to see freddy and MONTY standing in my room "wh-what are you doing here" "oh y/n there you are ive been soo worried were have you been" freddy looks at me with a relieved expression "I was at the daycare why" "well monty said he came to your room and you werent there but he saw alcohol bottles on the floor and told me and we have all been looking for you" "what why i was only gone for a few hours" "you were gone for two days" monty says while staring in the mirror "t-TWO DAYS what thats not possible" "well you made it possible" monty now turns around looking at you. "i better go get gregory he is in fazer blast because he got tired of looking for you" freddy explains walking out the door "uh okay bye dad sorry for worrying you" "no problem superstar".

Monty pov

She's finally back I  was soo worried I thought she might've done something stupid because i yelled at her the previous night  "y-y/n im sorry for what happened the other night i just wasnt thinking straight" "monty i dont know what to say you really hurt me and made me feel like the worst ive ever felt other than the moment my parents dissapeared" " i am really sorry i didnt mean to hurt you like that you now i care about you deeply and i want the world for you" "monty i-i" "its okay you dont have to speak but i just want to make it upto you" i look down at her shaking the bottle of liquid with a cheeky grin on my face "f-fine" she says as she roles her eyes walking towards me snatching the bottle out of my hand.

~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by crusty grandpa burntrap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y/n pov

we were both extremly drunk both of our faces flushed with the colour pink "I-i know what would beee fuuUuN" i say to monty "aaAaand whats that hoot stuff" "we shooOould play tirple dog dare" "good idea" "okay okay iiiiIiii tripplle dog dare yoou to tell me what your biggest insecurity is" "whaaaaat okay okay umm im always worried that im not good enough or that everybody hates me because i cant live up to bonnies reputation and I know that Freddy misses him terribly and i also notice the adults and children who were here when bonnie was. stare and snicker calling me a wannabe or murderer because they think i was the reason bonnie was  decommissioned..... BUT oh well ill get over it ha ha" monty laughs it off as if it was nothing "monty i didnt know you felt that way" "naah its okay dont worry about it haha anyways i triple dare you too tell me your biggest secret" "ummmm well I'm not a virgin I guess that's my biggest secret" "thats not really a secret its quite obvious" "heyyyy dont say that asshole" i say punching him in the shoulder "dont do that your gonn-" "OWWWWW" "and there it is good job dumbass did you forget im made out of metal" "yeah yeah sssss" you wince from pain "here give me your hand.... how did you manage to cut it" he looks at me with a puzzled look "i um dont know" "ahhh no worries" he licks my hand with long slow motions "there all better luckily my saliva is antiseptic" "oh thanks" I pick up my can of spirits and cut my lip in the process "fuck hot stuff your clumsy tonight haha" you look into the mirror and can see blood dripping down your chin onto your neck "fuck I cut my lip" "come here" I walk over to monty and he licks the bottom of my neck slowly going up. I get shivers down my spine but close my eyes in pleasure as he licks a sensitive spot of my neck. he reaches my chin and stops i open my eyes with a aggitated expression he stands up from were he was sitting and looks down at me lifting my chin to look at him he lowers his face and licks the blood off my chin while holding eye contact he licks your bottom lip and you pull him into a deep kiss both of you roughly kissing eachother in your drunken state you both flop onto your bed him finally pulling back to let you breathe "are you sure about this?"

A/n well its upto you my beautiful and handsome Munchkins ill make two chapters one choosing yea and the other choosing no but i love you all and goodbyee xx