03

Author's POV
The lights were switched on as you were shivering and sweating. "Y/N, what's wrong?" Prof Yoon asked as he stood at the doorstep. He was wearing his night dress and looked sleepy. "Did you have a nightmare?" He asked. "Hmm I-i couldn't m-move. It felt like I was c-chained," you stuttered. Prof. Yoon sighed as he poured some water in the glass that was kept on your study table. "Here, drink some water. Want me to give you sleeping pills?" He asked and you nodded.

He opened your bedside table and took out the sleeping pills. "I came here to check your windows. Let me close them," he said and went around your bed to close the long windows which were kept open. "Take the pill and sleep. We'll go to the doctor after university tomorrow, okay?" He asked. "Okay." After saying good night, he left. You gulped down the small pill with some water and laid down again. This time you hid your full body under the duvet.

Next day
"You can't get to your class by yourself?" Asked Prof. Yoon as you shook your head. "Won't Jungkook come?" You asked. "I don't think he has arrived yet. We've come really early today," he informed. You looked down as your lips puckered up. You hated being inside Prof. Yoon's cabin. It was such a small and congested room with papers stacked up all around. You hated this kind of stuffy place.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door of the cabin. "Come in,"Prof. Yoon said as the door opened, revealing a curious Jungkook. His eyes lit up as he saw. "Oh great. I didn't think you'll also come early today," he said to you, smiling. "How are you so early, Jungkook?" Professor asked. "I had to drop my sister somewhere early today. So I directly came here after dropping her," Jungkook said as you were really very happy inside to see him right now as if it was a miracle.

"Hey come with me. I was getting bored alone for the last 30 minutes," he said as he signaled you to come outside with his hand. You instantly stood up and walked out of the room without looking back or asking Prof. Yoon like you always do. After you walked out, Jungkook also closed the door before bowing to the professor. Prof. Yoon smiled. "She doesn't ask anymore." He thought.

"Ahh you don't know how relieved I am to find you right now. I was dying out of boredom. Btw why are YOU so early today?" He asked. "Sir came early...that's why," you said. "Do you always come and go with him?" He asked. You nodded. "Where do you live? If you live near my area then I can also pick you up or drop you sometimes.....I've my bike, you know," he grinned. "He's so sweet," you thought. "Where do you live??" He asked again. "I don't know...I live in sir's home," you said.

"What?? You live with Prof. Yoon?" He asked, too shocked by the new piece of information. "Hmm." "Then why do you always say that he's only your teacher, nothing else. Who lives with their teacher?" He asked. "I live with my teacher," you mumbled. Jungkook had thousands more questions. But for some reason he refrained himself from asking them......yet. Your behavior and personality was weird, no doubt. But for some reason, Jungkook still wanted to be with you despite many weird things regarding you.

"Ok forget it. I think we still have an hour before class so let's talk today. I want to ask you so many things," he said as he took you to the soccer ground. "Great no one's here. We can talk," he smiled as he sat down in the middle of the ground. "Come on...sit down," he said as he saw you curiously looking around. You sat down beside him. "So...let me start first. I don't think you know anything about me except my name. I also don't know anything about you. We both don't even know our first names lol. My full name is Jeon Jungkook. What's your full name?" He asked.

"Never tell your full name to anyone. Just Y/N," you remembered what Prof. Yoon told you about your name. You were forbidden to tell your full name. "My name is only Y/N," you said. Jungkook tilted his head in confusion but didn't ask any question. For the next 10 minutes, he blabbered about himself. He told you about his parents, his younger sister, his childhood, his school life and his friends. You listened to him attentively as your eyes never blinked away from his face while he talked.