Arc 2 Chapter 48

The filming location of the "Fire" crew was at the Jiangcheng Film and Television Base in Ning City.

    It is quite different from the film and television city where the crew of "Jiangshan Ling", where Xi Heguang once stayed, is located. Although the film and television city in Linshi is in the outer suburbs, in addition to fewer people, fewer buses, and fewer entertainment facilities, there are all kinds of hotels, hot pot restaurants, and pedestrian streets nearby, but the location is relatively remote, and there are usually fewer people coming. That's it.

    And now this Jiangcheng Film and Television Base is truly remote. Apart from the fact that the street that drives in is a cement road, there are basically no modern facilities. The living treatment for the actors is still a simple guest house next to the film and television base.

    However, their film is essentially a war theme. In order to be realistic in many films, the crew will carry out real explosions. During the shooting period, you should really stay away from crowded places.

    Xi Heguang and Gu Qinghan arrived at the filming location three days in advance.

    The crew had already packed the guest house in advance, and when Gu Qinghan entered, his brows furrowed.

    The conditions here are real. The entire room is cramped, with poor lighting and humidity. The sheets and bedding were a miserable white color, and the independent bathroom was leaning against the bedside, and a strange smell came upon the face when the door was opened.

    The decoration of the whole room is also very simple, that is, a wall is painted, a tile is laid on the floor, there is no wardrobe in the room, and I don't know where to put things.

    In such an environment, people have to give birth to the association of cockroaches in the cracks under the bed.

    In the fifteen years since his debut, Gu Qinghan has worked with countless crews, and some even went to the deep mountains and forests to film scenes, and the conditions were even worse. At that time, he didn't blink, he just endured it.

    But now he doesn't know what's going on, as long as he thinks that Xi Heguang wants to live with him in such a place, he feels that he can't stay here for a moment.

Of course, Xi Heguang didn't want to live in this hostel either, but it was arranged by the crew. Even if he wanted to spend money to live outside, he wouldn't be able to make his own decisions, so he planned to stay like this for three months.

    As an assistant, Chen Keyin naturally followed Xi Heguang. He looked at the dark and yellowish walls and frowned,

"Can't we find another place to live? We don't need to pay the crew, we can live in another place by ourselves."  

   Xi Heguang was already mentally unstable. Said, his heart was very shaken, but his reason still stopped him in time:

"Is this illegal? Will Director Wen be angry? And there don't seem to be several hotels nearby..."     

They were the film and television base that they drove in. There was nothing outside the film and television base, the dust was flying, and the field of vision was wide. At first glance, there are all such dirty guest houses, which really look like hotels, and it takes nearly an hour to drive from there.   

  Xi Heguang considers himself a newcomer to the film, and also cooperates with Director Wen for the first time. If he was so unsocial for the first time, would he have left a bad impression on Director Wen?    

 Gu Qinghan didn't look good at first, but as soon as his eyes saw Xi Heguang's tangled face, a smile appeared on his face:

"Don't be afraid, I have worked with Wen Wen many times. He is a person who is focused The film, don't care about anything else. As long as you act well, don't make trouble, and do whatever else you want, don't use the crew's money."