chapter- 31

After the celebration feast, all the soldiers who had been idle for a few days began to get busy again.

    The Galactic Fleet has initially occupied Anlan Star, and at the same time has the ability to compete with the large Zerg formation, so things that were originally planned in the later stage can be put on the agenda in advance.

    Norman and some people started to implement what the Ole Empire was going to do in Aung Lan Star, which was to turn Aung Lan Star into a temporary command center and supply station for the Galo Galaxy to fight against the Zerg.

    They only have a few huge warships now. Although they can temporarily supply the needs of the entire Galactic Fleet to a certain extent, it is not beneficial from the perspective of long-term combat.

    They are going to build houses, open up vegetable gardens, repair the drinking water system, and set up a large base. After all, in order to fight against the Zerg, the sentry guides sent to the Galo Galaxy will only be more or less in the future. Therefore, it is not enough to have only warships, but also to have bases that can accommodate many people.

    And Xi Heguang, Elvid, and more Sentinel guides in the Galactic Fleet have undergone more rigorous training, in order to be able to fight against more complex and changeable large-scale insect waves.     

During this period, the "Dawn" battleship also experienced several attacks of insect waves, and they all solved it by letting Xi Heguang and Elvid lead the team to fight. The importance of Xi and Guang as the queen is also more and more well known in the Galactic Fleet, so although his rank has not been raised very high, he is still respected and loved by everyone in the fleet.     However, the frequent insect swarms also made General Il worry.     

"This is the fourth worm attack this month. It wasn't so frequent before. Now, how come it happens once a week on average."

General Il looked at the data report in his hand, and frowned so much that one could die. fly.     

The deputy who stood by the side guessed: "Maybe it is because we noticed that we are gradually occupying Anglan Star, and the Zerg can't sit still."     

General Il nodded and agreed with this statement: "It is also possible, after all, Anglan Star is occupied by the Zerg branch. The beginning of the Galois galaxy, if we are strangled in the cradle like this, they will definitely not be reconciled"

Having said that, General Il looked at the huge display screen and said: "This group of bugs will definitely not give up, and there will only be a large number of Zerg troops arriving in the future. We also have to race against time to take advantage of the fact that the other party is not fully Land and build the base."

    "Fortunately, we also have a queen." Speaking of this, a smile finally appeared on General Il's face.

    The deputy also smiled and said: "Lieutenant Colonel Xi is also bound to Major General Elvid. I think the bone dragon beside Major General Elvid has grown a lot of flesh recently, and it looks like it is about to fully recover.

    " When the general heard this, a smile broke out on his already wrinkled face. But soon, he regained his expression and said solemnly: "Hey, stinky boy, I think he is very happy to build the spiritual realm, but this person hasn't caught up yet! This boy is half of my Leon family blood. , this is really a shame for my Leon family!" The

    deputy did not dare to say a word.

    At this time in Elvid's room.

    Xi Heguang is sitting on the edge of the bed to conduct spiritual counseling for Elvid.