chapter 30

News of the victory was quickly communicated back to the "Dawn" battleship.

    It was a major victory in human history to successfully intercept the Zerg formation with the king insect, and return with almost no damage without the need for a second reinforcement. When General Il heard the news, he directly ordered a celebration banquet that night.

    Xi Heguang and Elvid were surrounded by everyone and returned to the "Dawn" battleship. Everyone's faces were filled with joy and excitement, and many people were still shouting "Queen Queen". After hearing the order from General Il's deputy, everyone's expressions became even crazier.

    What does a celebration feast mean? Means something good to eat tonight!

    Xi and Guang were also very happy to hear this. When the young man laughed, his eyes were like crescent moons, and a small pear vortex on his cheek seemed to be full of wine, and Elvid was fascinated by it.

    He involuntarily held the young man's shoulder.

    Xi Heguang sensed a little weight on his body and couldn't help raising his head to look at him.

    The young man looked over with a pair of black and white eyes, with a puzzled expression on his face, as if he was waiting for him to speak.

    Elvid didn't know what to say. Just seeing Xi Heguang smiling, he couldn't help but want to touch the person in front of him, to kiss the other person's curved eyelids, lips, and to kiss that little nest.

    But Elvid restrained himself.

    This is not something you can get past with a single sentence supplementing the guide element on the battlefield, it will only scare the young people in front of you. Therefore, he endured and endured, just gently supported the young man's shoulder, and finally said,

    "I'm very happy."

    Xi Heguang thought that what happened today can almost be regarded as a milestone in human history in this era. It was normal for Elvid to feel happy, and it should be normal to wrap his arms around his shoulders when he was excited.

  He looked at Elvid looking at himself.

I don't know if it was Xi Heguang's illusion, but he always felt that the lines of the man's stern face in front of him softened a lot, and there were two little himself reflected in his sharp eyes.

    His eyes are very focused, as if at this moment, there is only one person left in the world.

    Xi Heguang blushed a little at his own thoughts.

    But the man opposite didn't seem to notice his embarrassment at all, and even the smile on the corner of his mouth was a little too gentle.

    He is really happy.

    And it seems to be because he is happy.

    After Xi Heguang reached this conclusion, he tentatively extended his hand.

    The young man in front of him looked at him, his cheeks slightly red. He suddenly stretched out a thin and white hand, put it on his own, and said softly, "I'm also very happy." The

    man in front of him smiled even more.

    Xi Heguang came to the exact conclusion, feeling a little complicated and a little overwhelmed. He was about to withdraw his hand when a warm and powerful touch immediately came from his hand.

    Elvid held his hand back, squeezed it lightly, and said with a smile, "I'll show you something."

    After he finished speaking, a huge bone dragon suddenly appeared beside him.