First Day (part 2)

I walk down the hall to the living room to look around. I soon made it down to the living room and walked around and found the kitchen where I saw kirumi making breakfast.

Kirumi's pov:
Oh hi Kokichi how are you today?. "Oh I'm fine," Kokichi wrote. Well that's good, if you need anything just ask ok. " Ok kirumi." Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes. Can you make sure everyone is up please."Sure kirumi" Kokichi wrote.

I walked up the stairs to go see who was up. I went to rantaro, kaede,Tenko,gonta, and kaito's rooms. They were all up so I went to the next five rooms and so on. I soon went to my room to wake up Shuichi. I walked in and saw Shuichi sleeping so I walked over to him and shook him awake. He looked so peaceful… he woke up and looked at me and smiled.

Shuichi's pov:
"O-oh hi Kokichi, do you need something?" Shuichi signed. "Oh no I don't need anything but kirumi said that breakfast would be done soon so she told me to wake everyone up" Kokichi signed. Oh ok well let's go then. I grabbed Kokichi's hand and walked down the hall to the stairs. We soon made it down the stairs to the dining room and sat down. After we ate I went back to are room and read a book for a couple hours until I heard a big crash in the hallway.

I was confused because the only room on the floor was ares because everyone didn't want the older part of the house. So I walked out of the room and saw Kokichi on the ground and a window was broken. I saw that Kokichi was unconscious and there was some blood on the ground. I ran over to Kokichi. I took Kokichi to the bathroom to wash the blood off his face.

I found a big piece of glass in his head. I removed it and put some bandages on his head and laided him down on the bed and waited for him to wake up.

(The next chapter takes place day 2 so there is no part 3 of first day)