✿.。.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Start from the beginning

T.V: "Look, it's mademoiselle Aria with her Delphox!"

On the T.V Monsieur Pierre announced as Aria and her Delphox bowed and started dancing while her eyes sparkled with excitement. 

Sakura's smile grows seeing all the pretty colors but she knew who she was rooting. Stars formed her eyes as they're glued to the T.V screen as she bounces up and down.

Sakura: "Ooo next is Serena, I hope she wins!" 

T.v/ Monsieur Pierre: "Thank you for your lovely performance. Aria next fighting for her crown is mademoiselle Serena with her Braixen, Sylveon and Pancham. Let's give her a round of applause!" 

"GO SERENA!....,Popplio!!" They both cheer.

(-Meanwhile in Kalos 15 mins before Serena's performance-)

Ash Clement and Bonnie take their seats in the front row of the auditorium. Bonnie's Dedenne sits in her lap. The 3 glance at each other smiling, waiting for the show to start in anticipation.

Bonnie: *squeals* "I'm so excited Serena made it to the finals!" 

Ash: "This audience is huge. I hope Serena does well!"

As Serena gets ready in the back she looks in the mirror one last time as her Braixen fixes her dress and Pancham fixes his glasses.

Worker: "Ms. Serena you're on!"

Serena: "Right, lets give it our all and have fun out there. Even if we don't win I love performing with you guys!"

She smiles big and bright as all three of her Pokémon hug her tightly. As they step out of their dressing room and walk up to the stage, as they do they already hear roaring fans and look all over to see the audience in anticipation. she waves and her Pokémon let out a joyous cry before beginning the routine.

 Serena: "Sylveon, use Light Screen!"

A pink wall surrounds the 3 as Braixen uses Psyshock on the barrier making it explode into a wave of sparkly glitter then she summons a Misty terrain with her Sylveon filling the venue with a sweet scent and covering the stage with the light pink mist.

Serena: "Now use Moonblast!"

A moon would appear over them as Serena begins to dance gracefully with Braixen, her other Pokémon reaching up. The moon blast settled into her palms before she sent it away over to the audience where it imploded to cover the audience in little stars. Clement Ash and Bonnie were enthralled by the performance. She and her Pokémon were so in sync all of the audience admired it. Serena and her Pokémon take a bow and end the performance.

(-Back in Alola-)

Sakura: "Serena...Kalos.."

Sakura mutters looking longingly at the TV. The professor shoots a glance towards her and smiles.

T.V / Monsieur Pierre: "As expected of the fabulous Serena-" 

Professor Kukui then walks up towards her holding a Huge plate with a birthday cake on top cut into all of Sakura's favorite flavors Popplio, Gardevoir, and Lucario all gather around and start to sing.