031. deja vu

two months has pasted since their breakup. fans noticed it as their interaction stopped suddenly, the pictures they once shared now archived, the hundreds and hundreds of photos now hidden from their photos, not deleted, hidden. at least juliet hid them.

she wasn't ready to press delete. unlike her and gavin's break, she wasn't ready to give up she had somewhat of hope.

her mind was like a rollercoaster. the feelings she felt were everywhere. she'd say fuck him, then wish he was right next to her on those late nights she'd watch all those sappy movies. most people spend time with friends after a breakup, yet she didn't.

time was really all she needed. people suspected she'd move on and get with jacob since tom and zendaya are hanging out together. jacob seemed too interested in his new girlfriend anyways.

she hadn't really cried after the first few days. no tears seemed to fall.

today, she had decided to get ready to go for lunch with sebastian and anthony due to them annoying her till she agreed. they were even waiting in her living room to make sure she was getting ready.

anthony knocked on her bedroom door, "and remember look like you're saying, 'fuck you tom, i'm better'. cause after all he did get with your best friend-,"

he was cut off by sebastian slapping the back of his head, "shut the fuck up. you're making things worse dipshit."

juliet hummed as she opened the door now ready, "you're a dipshit." she said to anthony as she walked by him going into the living room to grab her phone. "but, thank you for forcing me to get out of my house." she smiled at the two as they all walked towards the door.

sebastian pushed anthony and juliet out of the way to open the door for her, "ma'lady."

she laughed as she walked out the door. "thank you sir stan."

as sebastian drove, juliet sat in the passanger seat thanking seb silently. anthony pouted in the back sad he couldn't play his music.

juliet and seb sang along to the song, 'cupid chokehold' as they remember this playing at rdj's new years eve party.

anthony just took videos and pictures from the backseat, cringing at the twos horrid singing skills.

arriving at the restaurant, the three immediately ordered drinks to toast to the 'single life'.

the three passed their phones around taking pictures of each other, per juliets demand.

sebastian laughed as he showed anthony a post that tom had just posted, "look, he's pathetic." sebastian said to juliet as she saw toms caption, "he's jealous you're hanging with me even though he literally slept in the same room as that fucker."

and so, with their drinks came food and more drinking. towards the ends of the day, anthony left in an uber after he and a random from the bar hit it off. "bye to single life" he mumbled to the two as he walked off with her.

"fucking traitor." juliet laughed as she watched him walk away. "let's take a selfie." she whispered in his ear so he could hear her over the loud music.

juliet's head laid on his shoulder as seb took the picture. it might of been the alcohol talking, but, sebastian looked very good in this moment.

shrugging off her thoughts her head rose from his shoulder as she called over the waitress asking for the check.

the two argued over who got to pay for the check, juliet won. scoffing in defeat, sebastian took juliets hand, "if i can't pay ill pay you back in a dance." he lead her into the bar area of the restaurant where the music was even louder.

it was a day of throw back music apparently as 'shut up and dance' was playing. the two danced to the music just enjoying the moment in time where her heart wasn't as aching as usual. she felt free.

the night came to an end as the bar went empty. they called an uber seeing as neither could drive at the moment, not even making it to her bedroom juliet fell asleep with sebastian on the couch. not knowing how just one dance could allow so much feelings to appear, or reappear.

julietpitt

liked by sebastianstan,elizabetholsen and 3m others julietpitt bucky? falcon?

julietpitt bucky? falcon?

view all comments

user loca?

user tom holland hate club's back together 😩

sebastianstan yolanda?
julietpitt hi buckbuck buckaroo
sebastianstan hi yo-yo yomama

anthonymackie why couldn't you crop out the weirdo in the back
sebastianstan why couldn't she crop out you? we can't all get what we want mackie.

user i miss her and tom

elizabetholsen where the fuck is my invite.
user aren't u taking over a town,stay busy queen👑

user robpatt u see this?

robpatt twilight forever 🙏🏻

scarletjohanson oh? 🤨

anthonymackie posted on their story !
3 hours ago...

anthonymackie posted on their story ! 3 hours ago

'they sing horribly send help'

sebastianstan posted on their story !
1 hour ago...

sebastianstan posted on their story ! 1 hour ago

'hi juju on the beat'