023. reunite

IMESSAGE
the cooler marvel characters

j
you won't fucking believe it

liz
WHAT
who do me and anthony need to beat up?

ant
i know a guy, i think idk he won't answer my calls 🥲

j
zendaya, she-
let me just show u the messages,
-attached (3) screenshots

scarlet
what the fuck

seb
zendaya's with jacob?

liz
shut the fuck up rn seb
i'd never think she's the jealous type tbh 🙄

scarlet
idk she gave me 'ill steal ur man' vibes tbh😬

liz
i swear to fricken thanos she better not break up u and tom
ill sue

j
i havent even talked to him. like theyre really good friends

ant
how long have u and tom been together?

j
its been about three months

seb
yeah three months since u've last talked to us💔

scarlet
shutta sebastian

ant
she sold us out😔

j
i've been busy filming!!!
not all of u ive been talking
with scar and liz  but im sorrryyyy

liz
JULIET

ant
THEM OVER ME?!

seb
me and u were friends first🤨

ant
unlike SEB i care for u pitt
so how's tOm

j
good really :) we decided to go public yesterday

liz
didnt the paps find u?

j
thats BESIDES the point.

scarlet
i've been tuliet's number uno fan since the
begining
read by j, ant, seb, and liz

scarlet
u assholes.

juliet puts her phone down giggling at the seb and ant. oh how she missed them all. currently she's been back and forth from england and new york; filming has been exhausting from flying from norway to england to morocco and well you get it.

it's weeks away from the 'black widow' premiere, she's been keeping it from her friends since she meet the director at a party on new years, and unlike her boyfriend, she can keep a secret without spilling it.

frankly, the only good thing about being done filming is her bed, and of course her dog. a ding sounds from her phone from tom, smiling she opens her phone to read the message;

"can you call?" he asks her, she of course replies yes, and awaits the call. as she sees her refection from the dark phone screen she scoffed , what have you done to me holland? you've got me smiling. disgusting.

tom calls her after getting the text back, and they stay on the phone for ages. juliet did end up telling him about the whole zendaya situation, and he surprisingly agreed with juliet. yes he and z are friends, but his girlfriend's more important to him. hell, he's been in love with her since their first conversation on new years eve at rdj's party.

he obviously hasn't said the 'l 'word yet, it's too early, he doesn't want to scare her off.

as they talked tom saw a glimpse of the flowers he got her as she moves her phone to set it up on the kitchen counter. "did you like the flowers, love?" he asks, his voice seeming tired seeing as they've been on the phone for an hour. it's 7 in the night it new york meaning its around midnight in the uk. "yes, i did love them. thank you thomas." she says back looking at the camera seeing toms hair. "you listened to me!" she yells in excitement seeing as he stopped using hair gel.

tom smiles seeing her excitement, "maybe i did, or maybe i thought i should have a new look." juliet stops mid laugh to look him in the eyes, "oh please holland. you were damaging your hair. and look! your curls they're precious." she argues back, point at his wavy hair.

"is that what you care about? my hair? not me?" he questions squinting his eyes at her.

she blushes as if she's been caught, "what? noooo" she answers back dragging the 'o' in no. they both laugh.

tom yawns as he gets up to turn off the light. juliet notices, "hey tommy, i'm going to let you go, i have to go take romeo out for a walk." she lies.

tom notices her lie as she isn't good at it but brushes it off seeing as she noticed his tiredness, "okay, love. night love you." he mumbles as his eyes shut. juliet couldn't help the smile on her face, her cheeks growing red. "night tommy." she whispers back before hanging up.

"oh god romeo." she says to her dog as they sit down on the couch together. "i think i'm in love with him." she says to her dog as if he can understand her.