Well Earned

Hesitantly I release the zipper on his pants. Placing wet open mouth kisses across his lower abs. I tasted his skin nipping and licking my way to the top of his pants.

Spreading the fabric I nuzzle the ridged phallus. I jerk down the cloth that covered my prize. Relying on what I've read in erotic novels I took him firmly in hand and open my mouth. When I felt the head touch my lips. I pressed down so that my lips took on the shape of the tip. Sucking hard I pressed on until my hand and lips met. Drawing back I press on moving my hand up and down. In time to the rhythm playing in the back of mind.

"Uhhh."

Fisting my hair he thrusts deeper into my mouth.

"Uhhh."

"Suck harder on the withdrawal. Loosen your jaw." He said while pulling my head back. As I follow his instructions I feel him becoming harder. I feel something warm and wet leave my body. I clench my thighs hoping to ease this new ache deep inside.

Pulling out of my mouth, Sir groans and takes my hand.

Tightening his grip he begins to demonstrate how he likes it.

He groans and yanks on my braids scratching my scalp as he adjusts his hold. Hissing I moan as the head of his phallus butts my lips. Flattening my tongue I move it around the head. Sipping at the pearls that leek from the tip. Flexing his hips he continues to bait me with his essence. I crawl closer rubbing my breasts across his thighs, with my free hand I pulled him closer.

"Are you ready for me?" He ask in a low voice. Eagerly I nod anticipating the next level. Taking my hands he places them on his thighs and says:

"Don't move. I'm going to test your trust in me. Alright?"

I nod.

He takes me by my cheeks and pushes on my bottom lip opening my mouth. I lick at his fingers moaning.

Mmmmmm: it's all in. Mmmmm. It's hard to breath with my nose smash to his pelvic bone. Mmmmmm. I moan as I adjusts to his forceful movement. I drag my nails down his thighs as he begins to use me. I clench my eyes behind the blind fold rising and falling in time to his hips.

He chokes me with his length. I moan as I stick out my tongue to take him into the depths of my throat.

Uhhhh. Uhhhh. Uhhhh. He groans. He wretches away only to come back harder. Slamming in and out of my mouth. His hands move to the back of my neck stroking and caressing raising my body temperature. My heart pounding I feel it building. I grasped the back of his thighs and held on tight moving my hips as my body pulses. He groans have turns into growls and his voice drop an octave. He is louder than the music and he is twitching inside my mouth.

His thrusts are quick and short now, hot jets slide down my throat triggering my release. I tightens my hold on his quivering thighs as he comes. When he has emptied his load he slips from my lips down my body. Kneeling in front of me he kisses me. His hands wonder from my neck to neither lips seeking my entrance, with skilled fingers he brings me to my peek. Finishing what his orgasm started.

As I fall from my high he takes off the blind fold and kisses my neck and shoulders.

"That was indeed well earn." he chuckled into my neck.