Dance for you

With the sultry melodies of Trey Songz playing in the background I remove my clothes. While rocking and rolling to the beat of the music the dress hits the floor. His passionate gaze follows the movement of my hands as they trail up my body from thigh to shoulder.

Shaking my assets I twirl and drop to the floor in one fluid motion I unsnap the garters on my stockings. Standing quickly I strut up to him and place my heel on his shoulder. Slowly twirling my hips I peel off my stocking.

His hands are on my legs holding me steady as he places hot kisses on the inside of my thigh. As the song changes I repeat the process. Stroking his broad shoulders I follow the definition with fingertips.

He kneeds the back of my thighs. Drawing me into the v of his spread thighs. He kissed my soft belly while pulling me closer. My head falls back as he continues to explore my soft stomach. Branding me with his hot mouth.

My finger delve into his raven locks pulling slightly at the roots I draw my lover into a slow druging kiss. He takes control. Turning our kiss from a warm summer's rain into a hot monsoon. Breathless we stare into each other's eyes. We meet again for another kiss. Kneeling I kiss his face as he nuzzles my neck. Nipping and tasting.

"Finish what you started." He says. "I want to see all of you no hiding." He huffs in my ear.

Quickly I finish my strip tease.